Contact for price
Apartments / Flats | 2,3 BHK | 1246 - 1739  sq feet
Possession: Immediate
Project Status: Available
Interested in this project?
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly

Your prefilled number has been masked for security reasons. Kindly replace the * with the correct numbers.

Gaur Grandeur in Sector 119 Noida, Noida

Gaur Grandeur in Sector 119 Noida, Noida


A home as special as you are. We are creating this special abode because we understand what a home means to your life. It will be a place where your dreams will flourish. And to care for your dreams, we are creating facilities matching your imagination and amenities beyond your expectations.

Come discover a home of your dreams Gaur Grandeur.

Gaur Grandeur. A home as contemporary as you are. We are creating a state-of-the-art homes that keep date with your lifestyle, your comforts and luxury. We understand your passion for the details and perfection, and therefore we are designing a home with detailed perfection. What more, we promise you simply matchless homes in the future to come.

Come discover contemporary perfection at Gaur Grandeur.

Gaur Grandeur. A home as different as you are. We are creating the cozy corners where you express your emotions more creatively. We understand that the interiors and finish have a creative impact on your mood. That is what drives us to create the coziest and comfortable home to give a new high to your feelings.

Come discover your new obsession at Gaur Grandeur.

Gaur Grandeur Summary


TypeBedroomAreaPriceUnit Status
Apartments / Flats (Standard Apartment)2 BHK 1246  sq feetContact for priceAvailable
Apartments / Flats (Standard Apartment)3 BHK 1344  sq feetContact for priceAvailable
Apartments / Flats (Standard Apartment)3 BHK 1577  sq feetContact for priceAvailable
Apartments / Flats (Standard Apartment)3 BHK 1739  sq feetContact for priceAvailable
View more

Gaur Grandeur Features


    • Best located project surrounded by green belts & parks
    • Land allotted by NOIDA authority
    • Hardly 4 k.m. away from functional City Center Metro Station at Sector 34
    • Centralized park Area having beautiful water body, swimming pool, children's pool, and pathways, landscaped theme parks etc
    • Only approx 20% covered & remaining 80% open
    • Beautifully designed club with modern facilities like Reading Room, Café, Gymnasium, Sauna and Steam Bath, Jacuzzi, Billiards Table, Table Tennis, Badminton Court, Card Table and Community Hall for get-together
    • Sufficient children's play area with space for cricket pitch with net
    • 24 hours water supply through water softening plants
    • Two lifts for each block of OTIS, KONE or equivalent
    • Round the clock two tier security of complex with intercom
    • 100% power back up facility on demand
    • Rain water harvesting
    • Reputed schools within the vicinity
    • Plumbing done with CPVC pipes or equivalent to avoid corrosion
    • Timely completion with penalty clause
    • Housing loan facilities available from leading financial institution

    Gaur Grandeur Gallery (View All)


    Gaur Grandeur Floor Plan


    • Gaur Grandeur
    • Gaur Grandeur
    • Gaur Grandeur
    • Gaur Grandeur

    Gaur Grandeur Maps


    • LocationMap

      Location Map

    • sitemap

      Site Map

    Gaur Grandeur Specifications


    Flooring

    • Vitrified tiles 2’x2’ in drawing room, kitchen and two bedrooms, laminated wooden flooring in one Bedroom. Ceramic tiles in bathrooms & balconies.

    Wall & Ceiling Finish

    • P.O.P/Gypsum finish on walls with OBD in pleasing shades.

    Kitchen

    • Granite working top with stainless steel sink, 2 feet dado above the working top & 5 feet from the floor level on remaining walls by ceramic tiles.

    Toilets

    • Ceramic tiles on walls upto door level. White sanitary ware with EWC, CP fittings, & mirror in all toilets.

    Doors & Windows

    • Main entry door frame Maranti or equivalent wood with skin moulded door shutter. Remaining Doors made of painted flush shutters. Good Quality hardware fittings.

    Electrical

    • ISI Marked Copper wire in PVC conduits with MCB supported circuits with adequate number of power points and light points in ceiling.

    Real Estate in Noida


    or
    Give us a missed call - 1800 3070 2830