Why Buy at Ascent County ?
100% developed ready to construct a house
Approvals from BMRDA/NPA
- Project Total Area27 Acres
- Furnishing Type UnFurnished
- Construction Status Ready to occupy
- Ownership Type Freehold
- Gated Community No
- No Of Floors 1
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
Floor Plan & Unit Price of Ascent County
Ascent County is a high standard layout on 27 Acres, fully completed with developing houses located near Nelamangala at a distance of 1.2 km from NH4 Kunigal cross on 40 ft. wide (to become 80 ft.) Nelamangala-Shivagange Rd. It is a short pleasant drive across a dedicated flyover on signal free roads in a green serene location about 30 minutes from Yeshwanthpur circle.
Price is Negotiable.
- Vidhana Soudha – 25 kms
- Mekhri Circle – 23 kms
- Yeswanthpur Metro Cash & Carry – 17 kms
- Peenya Industrial area – 12 kms
- NH4 - NH48 Junction (Kunigal cross) – 1.2 kms
- Nelamangala Town – 1.2 kms
- Bangalore International Airport - 51 kms
- Electronic City - 55 kms
- Road cutting free layout
- Approvals from BMRDA/NPA
- Entrance Arch with 24 x 7 security
- Wide Roads
- Closed Drains
- Wide footpaths
- Underground Electricity
- Sewage treatment plant
- Parks with all round landscaping
- Hydro-Pneumatic Water supply
- Each plot with independent water supply, electricity and sewage connections
- Rain water harvesting
- Open Air Gym
- Children Play area
Locality highlights - Nelamangala
Nelamangala is a town and taluk headquarters in the Bangalore Rural district of Karnataka state in India. Nelamangala lies near the junction of two National Highways, NH-48 (Bangalore - Mangalore) and NH-4 (Mumbai - Chennai) to north of Bangalore city.
We have a ploted development projects and Apartment projects on Mysore Road and Tumakur Road.
- Promoter Bhagini Constructions