- Builder Binaa Housing and Constructions
Builder project available with us
Why Buy at Binaa Garden Palace Homes ?
Situated close to Kundrathur Bus Depot
Madha Medical College & Hospital in 3.5 km
Just 8 min to Kundrathur Murugan Temple
- Total Units 18
- Furnishing Type UnFurnished
- Construction Status Under construction
- Ownership Type Freehold
- Gated Community Yes
- Car Parking Covered
- Bike Parking Covered
- No Of Floors 2
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
About the Project:
Binaa Housing & Constructions presents Binaa Garden Palace Homes in Kundrathur. It is an elegant residential apartment situated in a blissful location with a great connectivity to places around. It offers 2 BHK apartments at an affordable cost. The rooms are large and spacious surrounded by a good natural ambience. You will receive cool breeze and abundant natural light throughout the room, which makes your living relaxed, calm and peaceful. The apartment encompasses all modern amenities which are necessary for a luxurious life. The locale has connectivity through the road network. You have bus facilities at every 5 minutes from Kundrathur to different areas of the city. The project is under construction. Be the first to avail this wonderful opportunity!
- Vaastu compliant
- Modern Elevators, CCTV, Fire Safety and Sewage Treatment
- Covered Car & 2 Wheeler Parking
- Water Storage
- Individual Car Parking
- Easy Stair Case
- Loan Approvals For All Banks
Roof Type RCC Framed Structure
Living Room Tile Vitrified
Bedroom Tile Vitrified
Balcony Tile Vitrified
Kitchen Tile Vitrified
Toilet & Bathrooms Tile Vitrified
Main door Main entrance door will be of best quality teak wood doors with Godrej or equivalent lock.
Inner door Flush door with Godrej or equivalent lock
Windows Aluminium Powder coated / UPVC sliding windows with glass or Window frames of country wood and shutters would be of Teak wood.
Cooking Platform polished black granite mounted on the concrete slab.
Sink Type Stainless Steel
Switches FRICS Modular switch of ISI brand anchor Roma or MK.
Wiring All wiring with polycap/Anchor ISI brand
Electrical Connection Three Phase
Internal Wall Paintings Distemper Paint
External Wall Paintings Cement paint
Bathrooms Fittings All internal water lines are using by CPVC pipes like astral/ashirwath All fitting ISI makeup Fittings
Sanitary Fittings HINDWARE/PARRYWARE seriesAll Sanitary fittings with HINDWARE or PARRYWARE white in color
Locality highlights - Kundrathur
Kundrathur, very famous for the Murugan Temple situated here is a neighbourhood of Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Also, the lesser known fact is that it is home to Navagraha Temples of Thondai Nadu. This suburb is a very blissful place since there are several ancient Vedic shrines are located here. It is also one of the megalithic sites of our state.
• Kundrathur is close to Chennai’s Outer Ring Road. This road connects the Bangalore Highway at Nazarathpet Junction. • The town is also well connected with Porur on one side and Pallavaram on the other side. • From the Kundrathur Murugan Temple, there is a road which leads to Thirumudivakkam and Thiruneermalai (Which has famous Perumal temple) and West Tambaram Area. • Frequent bus facility is available from Kundrathur towards various parts of the city like Tambaram, Porur, Vadapalani and Broadway. • It is also connected to Sriperumpudur by a separate road through Somangalam.The Chembarambakkam Lake is next to Kundrathur. So there is an ample supply of water in this area. Educational Institutions in and around Kundrathur include
• Sekhizhar Govt School• Valluvar Middle School• Little Flower Matric Higher Secondary School• Sri Krish International School• Peace on Green Earth Public School
• Chennai Institute of Technology• St. Joseph College of Arts and Science• Madha Group of Educational Institutions• Sri Muthukumaran Group of Institutions
• Queensland in 15 kilometres• Chokidhani• Kishkintha• Sekhizhar Park• Sambandam Nagar Park