- Builder Vishnu Realty
Builder project available with us
Why Buy at Crown Avenue ?
Bethesda Hospital & Child Care in 1.8 km
Tambaram Railway Station in close proximity
- Total Units 12
- Furnishing Type UnFurnished
- Construction Status Under construction
- Ownership Type Freehold
- Gated Community No
- Car Parking Covered
- Bike Parking Covered
- No Of Floors 1
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
Crown Avenue Photos & Videos
About the Project:
Crown Avenue is a modern and attractive residential apartment established by Vishnu Foundation in Rajakilpakkam, Chennai. It offers 2 & 3 BHK apartments with contemporary amenities to facilitate the needs of the residents and make them lead a comfortable life, so here is where you should be. There are 12 units in total with the covered car and 2 wheeler parking facility. It is thoughtfully planned and designed in a modern architecture with well-ventilated rooms and beautiful balconies. You will achieve a sense of fine living, fulfillment, peace, and elegance if you reside here. Also, this area is well connected by different modes of transportation, like roadways and railways. This locale is in close proximity to various civic utilities. All these features are available for you at an affordable price. Make your dream come true by buying a flat here at Crown Avenue.
- Vaastu compliant
- Rainwater harvesting
- 24*7 power backup
- Security guards, etc.
- Individual Covered Car Parking
- Vastu Friendly
- Potable Ground Water
- Rain Water harvesting
- Very Close to School & Hospitals
- Bank Loan Approved for LIC, HDFC, SBI Bank
Locality highlights - Rajakilpakkam
Why choose Rajakilpakkam close to Tambaram East?
Rajakilpakkam 10 mins far from East Tambaram which one of the divisions of Tambaram locality, situated in the South Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. It is one of the developed residential areas of the metropolitan Chennai city.
• Tambaram serves with a wide range of bus services connecting the city• The place connects to the Outer Ring Road is 20 mins• The Tambaram railway station is 5 minutes’ drive from the locality• The Chennai International Airport and its metro station are also approachable from the place
• The Madras Christian College is nearby• Famous schools here are Jai Gopal Garodia National Higher Secondary School, shortly known as (National School), Sri Sankara Vidyalaya, Sita Devi Garodia and Zion Matriculation.• The Bethesda Hospital is at 10 minutes’ drive from the locality