DAC Promoter, 6 year old construction firm, is one among the top rated Promoters in Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. DAC is the acronym for "Design, Approve & Construct", a combination of vital elements that form the lovely home, the DAC Homes” Salient features of Good Dwellings provided by DAC Promoters One Hundred Percent Vastu Compliant, Soil & Water Testing, Structural Designs are done by qualified and experienced professionals, Branded Electrical & Plumbing fixtures, Glazed vitrified tiles, Construction of Vastu Compliant Septic Tanks in areas that lack connection to main sewage pipes, Water Proofing, In choosing the Wall colors, tiles for floors and walls we allow the Choice to our Clients,View more
- Builder DAC Promoters
Builder project available with us
Why Buy at DAC Ashvath ?
Windswept construction with vast open space
Hassle-free passenger & service lifts
5 mins walk from Rajakilpakkam Bus Stop
Project update: Construction work is going on Disclaimer Feb 10, 2018
- Total Units 14
- Project Total Area0.5 Acres
- Project Open Area 20%
- Furnishing Type UnFurnished
- Construction Status Under construction
- Ownership Type Freehold
- Gated Community No
- Car Parking Covered
- Bike Parking Covered
- No Of Floors 3
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
DAC Ashvath Photos & Videos
- It is planned with vastu including all basic amenities
- 24*7 power backup for individual apartment is being provided for one to not worry about power shutdown in the locality
- The project consists of proper firefighting system to meet out any danger due to fire
- Living here is made safe and secured as the campus is under CCTV and security guard surveillance 24*7
- Forget about sewage leakage as the premise is properly connected to sewage treatment plant
- Rain Water Harvesting is an added advantage to residents to not worry about water scarcity problems during summers
- Three phase EB connection with provision for inverter connection
- Covered Car Parking
- 100% Vaastu
Isolated / Combined Footing.
R.C.C Framed structure with qualified professional structural Engineer
Granite top, stainless steel sink, wall tile upto 2’ above granite slab.
Entire flat 2’x2’ vitrified tiles Johnson/ Kajaria / Somany / Equivalent flooring in all bathrooms will be 1’x1’ Anti-skid tiles.
All windows are country wood (or) U.P.V.C Sliding window with MS safety Grills.
Main Door : Good Quality of Teak Wood panel finished with melamine polish with Godrej Ultra Lock Other
Doors : Commercial Plywood shutters with good quality of teak wood frames.
Toilet Doors : One side polyurethane coated flush door.
External PVC piping (Finolex / Astral / Prince / Equivalent) and internal CPVC piping (Astral / Prince / Equivalent). All CP Fittings will be Jaquar / Equivalent. Ceramic dado tiles upto 7’ height.
Granite flooring with elegant modular SS Handrails.
Concealed 3-Phase Electricity supply with finolex / Equivalent wiring MCB adequate light, fan and plug points. Common light at the exterior. Free inverter wiring.
All Interior walls will be applied with wall putty and finished with premium paint. Ceiling will be finished in Ultra White.
Roof Type RCC Framed Structure
Bricks Concrete Bricks
Internal Wall Thickness 4
External Wall Thickness 6
Living Room Tile Vitrified
Bedroom Tile Vitrified
Balcony Tile Ceramic
Kitchen Tile Vitrified
Service Area Tile Ceramic
Toilet & Bathrooms Tile Ceramic
Main door Teak wood
Inner door Sal Wood
Cooking Platform Granite
Sink Type Stainless Steel
Switches Modular Switches
Wiring Copper Wiring
Electrical Connection Three Phase
Internal Wall Paintings Emulsion Paint
External Wall Paintings Emulsion paint
Bathrooms Fittings All CP Fittings will be Jaquar / Equivalent. Ceramic dado tiles upto 7’ height.
Sanitary Fittings Cp Fititng
Locality highlights - Tambaram East
Why Tambaram East?
East Tambaram is one of the divisions of Tambaram locality, which is situated in the South Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. It is one of the developed residential areas of the metropolitan Chennai city. There is a unique point when it comes to know the name of its streets. In East Tambaram, streets are named after writers and poets of India, such as Kambar Street, Vyasar Street, Bharadwajar Street, Kalamegam Street, Manimegalai Street, and Thiruvalluvar Street.
- Tambaram serves with a wide range of bus services connecting the city
- The place connects to the Outer Ring Road is 20 mins
- The Tambaram railway station is 5 minutes’ drive from the locality
- The Chennai International Airport and its metro station are also approachable from the place
- The Madras Christian College is nearby
- Famous schools here are Jai Gopal Garodia National Higher Secondary School, shortly known as (National School), Sri Sankara Vidhyalaya, Sita Devi Garodia and Zion Matriculation.
- The Bethesda Hospital is at 20 minutes’ drive from the locality