Builder project available with us
Why Buy at Edgepoint White Field ?
Just 5 min to ANN Hospital
The Holy Cross Mat. School in 2.3 km
Chandra Metro Mall in close proximity
- Total Units 12
- Furnishing Type UnFurnished
- Construction Status Ready to occupy
- Ownership Type Freehold
- Gated Community No
- Car Parking Covered
- Bike Parking Covered
- No Of Floors 1
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
- ApprovalsCivic body approval
Edgepoint White Field Photos & Videos
About the Project:
Edge Point Housing and Properties establish Edgepoint White Field Flats, an ideal choice for those who prefer to live in the heart of the city. It is located in a prime location, Valasaravakkam, Chennai. This project offers stylish, modern houses which are fully equipped with necessary amenities for the residents to lead a relaxed, happy life. The White Field apartment comprises spacious rooms with good ventilation and is a perfect combination of innovative architecture and strategic location with all facilities nearby. You will have an easy access to hospitals, schools, and other civic services. This will make your living comfortable. When it comes to transport, this location has a good connectivity through road and rail networks. Own your dream home at Edgepoint White Field Flats for a cozy lifestyle.
- Rainwater Harvesting
- 24*7 power backup
- Fire safety
- CCTV & security guards, etc.
Locality highlights - Valasaravakkam
Valasaravakkam is a residential suburb situated in the western part of Chennai city. It lies on the strategic Arcot Road, which is said to be one of Chennai’s arterial roads. This locale is 15 km away from the heart of Chennai city, and it comes under the constituency of Maduravoyal. There is a famous Sivan temple in Kesavardhini. Its strategic location on the Arcot Road has resulted in accelerated growth since the late 1980s.
Connectivity & Proximity:
• The region has a proper drainage system and road infrastructure. • Being a well-planned suburb, it has a swift road network. • Also, it is located close to the State Highway- 113. • The National Highway-48 is situated at a short distance from Valasaravakkam, connecting it to the rest of the city.
Valasaravakkam has several places of worship such as:
• Sri Venkata Subramaniya Temple• The Velveeswarar Temple• Sri Kulakkarai Suyambu Vinayagar Temple• Arulmigu Lakshmi Vinayagar Anjenayar Temple • Nearly 5000 years old, Selli Amman Temple• Sri Sai Baba Temple, etc
This area is surrounded by several prominent educational institutions and hospitals. They include:
• Pon Vidhyashram Group of CBSE School• Devi Academy Senior Secondary School• La Chatelaine Residential Junior College• Alwin College of Education
• Metro Specialty Clinic• Navodhaya Siddha Hospital• Dhanwanthari Foundation for Ayurvedic Research• Rakshith Hospital• St. Paul’s Hospital