Why Buy at EP Park ?
Located behind Siruseri IT Park
Excellent connectivity to OMR & GST
Sri Venkateshwara Dental College & Hospital in km
- Construction Status Ready to occupy
- Ownership Type Freehold
- Gated Community Yes
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
EP Park Photos & Videos
About the Project:
Premier Housing presents EP Park residential plot project in Siruseri, Chennai. The project is ready for immediate construction and it is well-connected by various modes of transportation. The fairly spacious and green land beholds the supremacy of expectations at an affordable price. The EP Park project is established in a prime locale, which has a good connectivity to OMR and GST. It is going to be a new hotspot of Chennai with many people moving to this area in the near future. The Japanese financial city is going to coming up near this place. It is very near to Kelambakkam and it has a convenient connectivity to ECR also. The famous Muttukadu Lake is also close to this location. The popular Chettinad Hospital, VIT, and the Siruseri IT Park are very near to this site. Overall, excellent location with industries booming and the demand for real estate escalating, the south Chennai will continue to grow; no doubt your investment will double in a few years from now.
- Fully gated community with high raised Wall compounds totally fencing all over the layout.
- Black top road with more than enough sizes maintained as per DTCP (40 ft, 30 ft, etc., inside road sizes)
- Over head tank facility available (70,000 l).
- Park facilities available for children and one and all with complete customized grass toppings.
- Water & EB facility available.
- 24*7 security services.
- Fully green trees planted all over the site .
- DTCP Approved layout with clear title
- Located near educational institutions, hospitals and Companies
- It is nearby to all religious places, departmental stores, banks, Restaurants, IT Sectors.
- 2016 DTCP Approval Project.
- Ground water is feasible at a depth of 40 to 50 feet.
Locality highlights - Siruseri
Siruseri, a suburb of south-eastern Chennai is situated in the Kanchipuram District of Tamil Nadu. It is located between Navalur and Kelambakkam around 25 km south of the city along the Old Mahabalipuram Road. It roughly signalizes the end of the IT Corridor of Chennai. It is home to the SIPCOT IT Park. Several IT Companies are booming in SIPCOT. Hence it is an ideal place for residence.
Some of the reputed schools in Siruseri include
• Cutlery Institute – Just behind the SIPCOT IT Park• Sushil Hari International Residential Scholl – On Kelambakkam-Vandalur Road• Siruseri Panchayat Union Primary School• Padma Adarsh Higher Secondary School