- Builder M.P Homes
Builder project available with us
- Furnishing Type UnFurnished
- Construction Status Under construction
- Gated Community No
- Car Parking Covered
- Bike Parking Covered
- No Of Floors 2
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
Flora Photos & Videos
Flora is yet another majestic residential apartment established by M.P Homes in the rapidly developing region of Polichalur, Chennai. These elegant apartments ranging 448-881 sq. ft. are carefully planned and crafted in a stylish architecture with good quality materials. The apartment has well-ventilated and well-lit rooms and balconies and it provides you the best of community living with all the security and privacy you need. Flora is also conveniently located close to all your daily needs like schools, hospitals, banks, supermarkets, restaurants, etc. Stay with the ultimate comfort and convenience at Grisma with the world-class modern amenities offered here. Your commute to different parts of the city is hassle-free with the great transportation networks available in this locale. If you want to lead a comfortable and relaxed life, Grisma is here fulfilling your dream home requirements. Grab your own home now!
Locality highlights - Pozhichalur
The Polichalur census town is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It is situated close to the Chennai International Airport on its south-west side. The suburb lies on the banks of Adyar River, so has a good water resource. North Thirunallaru or otherwise called Agateeswarar Temple is situated in Polichalur.
• Do you know that Polichalur is the short, the convenient and modern name for Pugazh Chola Nalloor, which means a famous town of the Chola Kingdom? • Lately, Pozhichalur has become popular for the cinema shooting; some scenes for films 'Vettaikaran','Villu', 'Penn Singam', 'Ezhaam Arivu','3','Maaya’, etc. have been shot in a place called Indraesan Garden situated close to the Adyar river.
It has a good connectivity through the rail network.
• Pallavaram Railway Station is the nearest station to this suburb. • Apart from this, there are buses and sufficient share autos operating for a commute.
Polichalur has several ancient temples apart from the famous Agatheeswarar Temple, such as
• Sri Pidari Kalliyamman Temple • Sri Thirumeneeswarar Temple• Sri Vishnu Vinayagar Temple• Sri Perariyamman Temple• Sri Rama Anjaneyar Temple• Famous Sai Baba Temple• Kalli Amman Temple• Sri Hayagrevar TempleThe Polichalur Punitha Arokia Anni Church that has attracted many devotees in and around Polichalur, Pammal, Pallavaram and also from other parts of Chennai. Polichalur Mosque (Masjid) is the oldest mosque since 1984, and it has also attracted many devotees in and around Polichalur and Pammal.
- Polichalur Bus stop – 200 Meters
- Pammal Municipality office – 1.5 Km
- Super Markets, Theater and Park – 1.5 Kms
- Pallavaram police station – 3 Kms
- Airport – 3.5 Kms
- Pallavaram Railway station – 4.2 Lms
Schools and colleges
- Marina Nivas school – 100 Meters
- Sri Sarada Eashwar vidya mandir – 1.1 Kms
- Cowl Bazar School – 1.5 Kms
- Knowledge Acadamy School – 1.5 Kms
- Madras Institute of Technology – 6 Kms
- Das Nursing Home – 100 Meters
- BP Jain Hospital – 2.5 Kms
- Government primary health center – 2.5 Kms
- Subhiksha Hospital – 2.7 Kms
- Deepam Hospital – 5 Kms
- Balaji Medical College and Hospital – 5 Kms
Polichalur Bus stand to Hasthinapuram – M52
Polichalur Bus stand to Broadway – 60G
Polichalur Bus stand to Thiruvanmiyur – M1P