- Builder Galaxy Property Consultancy
Builder project available with us
- Project Total Area6.45998622589532 Acres
- Construction Status Ready to occupy
- Gated Community No
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
Galaxy Farms Photos & Videos
Galaxy farm project at Kalivantha Pattu Village in Maraimalai Nagar Township is a serene development sprawling over a wide area of 6.46 acres. Lush green plantations surround the avenue where you will receive fresh air and cool breeze. Living is calm and pleasant at Galaxy Farms with all the necessities. It is easy accessible from National Highways - NH45 that connects the Chennai city and its suburban areas. This region is also well-connected to OMR, Oragadam, Sriperumbudur and Mahindra World City. Due to enormous employment opportunities in these areas, Galaxy Farms land has a high scope of appreciation in the future.
- Guduvanchery & NH45 / RLY STN: 7 km
- Mahindra World City: 13 km
- Thiruporur & OMR: 13 km
- Sriram Budget Homes: 3 km
- A Chennai Pattinam: 6 kms
Locality highlights - Guduvanchery
Guduvancheri is a suburb located in the Kanchipuram District. It is one of the divisions Chengalpattu Taluk in Tamil Nadu. The town has great connectivity to various places through road and rail networks. Guduvancheri railway station is the major station which serves thousands of people here.
• Urapakkam and Potheri are located adjacent to Guduvanchery. • The most famous SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre is located around this region. • Vandaloor Zoo is just 4.5 km from this locality. • Sri Ram IT Park is situated about 6.5 km away from Guduvanchery. • Some of the neighborhoods of Guduvanchery are Defense Colony, Kabali Nagar, Om Shakthi Nagar, Mahalakshmi Nagar Extension 7, etc.
This is a highly appreciating layout surrounded by residential houses and flats purely for residence. This place will be your perfect choice for living.