- Builder Green Homes
Builder project available with us
- Total Units 5
- Furnishing Type UnFurnished
- Construction Status Under construction
- Ownership Type Freehold
- Gated Community No
- Car Parking Covered
- Bike Parking Covered
- No Of Floors 1
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
Green Aashrayam Photos & Videos
Green Ashrayam is a contemporary, elegant residential creation established in Velachery, Chennai. Velachery is one of the most sought-after areas of residence that has a massive infrastructure and great connectivity facilities. Residing in this locale, you will lead a posh, comfortable lifestyle. Green Aashrayam, being structured in a stylish architecture, has well-ventilated rooms letting in fresh air and natural light for healthy living. Facilitated with modern fixtures and high-quality materials, this residential dwelling ensures long durability. This abode provides you a pleasant living experience with your dear ones being surrounded by a calm ambience. Reputed schools, hospitals and other recreational facilities are all located in close proximity to this project. Own your dream home at Green Aashrayam for the luxurious living.
- False Ceiling & Interior Design
- RCC Framed Structure with brick walls plastering
- 2 X 2 Vitrified tiles and anti-skid tiles for toilets
- All Walls finished with 2 coats of emulsion paint with full putty
- All doors / windows / grills will be finished with enamel paint
- Granite Cooking Platform with stainless Steel an 2ft ceramic tile above
- Cooking Platform
- Three Phase Supply with concealed wiring
- A/C Provision in all bedrooms
- 15A plug Points for refrigerator, washing machine and geyser
- Inverter UPS electric line will be done Separately.
- Sanitary Ware with 7ft wall tile and ISI branded plumbing accessories
Doors & Windows
- Main Door: Teak Wood frame with teak wood door
- Bed Room: Teak Wood frame with teak wood door
- Toilets Doors : Single Panel PVC door
- Windows: UPVC Windows with safety Grills
Roof Type RCC Framed Structure
Living Room Tile Vitrified
Bedroom Tile Vitrified
Balcony Tile Ceramic
Kitchen Tile Ceramic
Service Area Tile Ceramic
Toilet & Bathrooms Tile Ceramic
Main door Teak Wood
Inner door Teak Wood
Cooking Platform Granite
Sink Type Stainless Steel
Switches Modular Switches
Wiring Concealed Copper Wiring
Electrical Connection Three Phase
Internal Wall Paintings Emulsion Paint
External Wall Paintings Emulsion paint
Sanitary Fittings CP Fitting
Locality highlights - Velachery
Velachery is a prominent residential area located in the South Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Owing to the growth of the IT sector, Velachery suburb has grown drastically during the last decade. Velachery acts as an important hub connecting the fast-growing business class Information Technology Corridor, popularly known as OMR; the more developed and well-connected GST Road and the Central Business districts of the city. It draws a perfect balance between the Old and New Chennai and its term of growth is phenomenal. Velachery is surrounded By IIT Madras in the north-east, Taramani in the east, Adambakkam in the northwest and Pallikaranai Marshland in the south. Other residential neighboring areas include Thiruvanmiyur, Guindy, Adyar, Perungudi, Tharamani and Madipakkam.
Connectivity and Proximity:
• Velachery, as a commercial and residential hub, it has excellent connectivity to other parts of the city.• The Velachery Main Road on the south connects the rapidly growing suburbs of south Chennai and Mount Road (Anna Salai) at Guindy via Velachery. A section of this road connects Guindy and Velachery and is home to some of the oldest localities.• The 100 feet Bypass Road connects Guindy on the northwest.• The Taramani Link Road on the northeast connects Velachery with Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR).• The Jawaharlal Nehru Salai or the Inner Ring Road passes along the MRTS line and connects near the airport on the GST road, an arterial road in Chennai.• The Taramani Link Road in Velachery also connects to MGR Salai, an arterial road that connects to OMR
Do You Know?
• Velachery comes under the Taluk of Mambalam-Guindy in Chennai District. However recently, this Mambalam-Guindy Taluk has been divided and Velachery is formed as a new Taluk. • It is one among the Main Street Retail hubs in the city. • Dandeeswarar Temple is the oldest temple in this locality.
Due to the predominant infrastructure development, Velachery has become the most sought after residential attraction. Major investments have been done to improve the stormwater drain network in this locality. Some of the major infrastructure projects which are being executed by the Chennai Corporation in Velachery are as follows.
• MRTS Extension connecting Velachery with St. Thomas Mount• Construction of stormwater drain connecting Velachery with South Buckingham Canal.• Construction of twin flyovers at the busy Vijayanagar Junction in Velachery.• Beautification of Velachery Lake.
Several IT/ITES companies have set up their offices in Velachery. Some major ones include Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), ZOHO Corp, Laptopstore, TeleData and Sutherland Global Services. Several IT & working-class people prefer to settle in Velachery as a large number of IT parks emerge on the Old Mahabalipuram Road and its proximity to the Central Business Districts of Chennai.
Phoenix Market City, which was opened on January 2013 at Velachery is one of India's biggest shopping malls. Further, The Grand Mall was also opened in 2013 near the Velachery Railway station.
Some of the prominent educational institutions present here are:
• Guru Nanak College on Velachery main road• Jerusalem College of Engineering• Balaji Dental College and Hospital• DAV Public School• AGM Matriculation Higher Secondary School• David Matriculation Higher Secondary School