Builder project available with us
Why Buy at Ikon Vasantham ?
Nearby Zion Matriculation Hr. Sec. School
Close to Ganesh Hospital
- Furnishing Type UnFurnished
- Construction Status Under construction
- Ownership Type Freehold
- Gated Community No
- Car Parking Covered
- Bike Parking Covered
- No Of Floors 1
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
Ikon Vasantham Photos & Videos
About the Project:
Sri Sengazhani Properties Developers establish the classy Ikon Vasantham residential project in Madambakkam, Chennai. The project offers 2 & 3 BHK apartments/flats with all basic amenities at a reasonable price. It is a ready-to-occupy apartment with the covered car & 2 wheeler parking and freehold ownership. This residential abode is sited in an excellent locale and is well-connected through different modes of transportation. Thoughtfully planned and constructed in a modern architecture, the rooms are spacious and well ventilated. Enjoy the spectacular view of the surroundings from your beautiful balconies. Ikon Vasantham is an ideal home for a calm living with all lifestyle amenities. Fulfill your dream of owning a home here.
- Vaastu compliant
- Rainwater harvesting
- 24*7 power backup
- Security guards
- Structure: RCC Framed Structure with Columns, beams and Slab
- Doors & Windows: Main Door Will be of good quality wood frame with teak wood planeled door. All other doors will be good quality wood frame with flush shutter. The main door will be provided with Godrej mortise latch. All Windows will be of good quality UPVC frames and Shutters with M.S Ornamental grill and Plain glass.
- Flooring : Vitrified tile of 24 X 24 flooring shall be done in living room, bedrooms, dining area, Kitchen price Rs.50/sqft. Anti-Skid tiles in toilets, Service area and balcony at Rs.35/sft.
- Walls & Tiling: Interior walls will be finished with smooth putty finish with Premium emulsion. Bath room walls tiling with Concept designed Ceramic tiles up to 7ft height Price Rs.40/sft. Santhome flats
- Bathroom: Ceramic Tiles dadowing upto 7feet height, Concealed water line with Shower Cold and hot water taps, Electrical Closet,
- Kitchen : Kitchen Platform will be made of Polished black Colour Granite Stone, A SS Sink will be Provided in the Size of “24X18”
- Dadowing Up to 2 Feet Over the Kitchen Platform, One Open
- RCC Cupboard and Open loft Water lined Bore Well Water
- Painting: Inner & Outer Emulsion Paint for all walls, Synthetic paint for all doors, Varnish for the Main Door.
- Electrical : Three Phase Electric Supply With Concealed Copper Wiring For all the Sufficien Points, AC Point Provision in all Bed Room
- Common: A Sump and Overhead tank of Suitable Capacity shall be provided.
- Amenities: Common electric Provision in Common areas staircase Head Room etc...
Roof Type RCC Framed Structure
Living Room Tile Vitrified
Bedroom Tile Vitrified
Balcony Tile Ceramic
Kitchen Tile Vitrified
Service Area Tile Ceramic
Toilet & Bathrooms Tile Ceramic
Main door Teak Wood
Inner door Sal Wood
Cooking Platform Granite
Sink Type Stainless Steel
Switches Modular Switches
Wiring Concealed Copper Wiring
Electrical Connection Three Phase
Internal Wall Paintings Emulsion Paint
External Wall Paintings Emulsion paint
Sanitary Fittings CP Fitting
Locality highlights - Madambakkam
Madambakkam is a residential locality situated in south Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The region borders Selaiyur, Vengaivasal, and Sithalapakkam, and is the most sought-after area in Chennai. It is sited 14 km away from Tambaram and provides affordable homes away from the hustle-bustle of the city.
• The town is well-known for its lavish greeneries and the ancient magnificent and historical Dhenupureeswarar Temple. Most of the modern residential developments are planned around the temple structure keeping the old charm intact.• Some of the surrounding suburbs include Sri Maruthi Nagar, Mullai Nagar, Thiruvalluvar Street, A.L.S Nagar, Sri Parasuvnath Avenue, S.R.Colony, Yeshwanth Nagar, Greater Kailash Nagar, Parvathi Nagar, etc. • Madambakkam is known for its historic, remarkable temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
Do you know?
Madambakkam Town is set to upgrade as corporation soon. Hence, it is an ideal locale for residency.
• The suburb is well-connected with the city by buses, train, and other public transportation.• It is situated at a just 10-min drive from the Camp Road. • Due to its connectivity to major parts of the city, Madambakkam provides a convenient access to dining options, malls, supermarkets, and educational institutions.
The cost of living is reasonable here as Madambakkam is a haven for many who can manage to stretch their budget in their search for a value home.
• Vani Matriculation School• Alwin Memorial Public School• Zion Matriculation School • Horizon International Academy • Chellam Hospital• Ganesh Hospital• Hoffen Integrated Pediatrics