Why Buy at Kaivalyam Nagar ?
4 km from Sriperumpudur bus stand
Nearby Mont Fort CBSC School
- Total Units 7
- Construction Status Ready to occupy
- Ownership Type Freehold
- Gated Community No
- Front Road Width 40 Feet
Kaivalyam Nagar Photos & Videos
Floor Plan & Unit Price of Kaivalyam Nagar
- 1500 Sq FeetPlot Area
- 1800 Sq FeetPlot Area
- 2000 Sq FeetPlot Area
- 2400 Sq FeetPlot Area
- 3500 Sq FeetPlot Area
- 3600 Sq FeetPlot Area
- 4800 Sq FeetPlot Area
- 4450 Sq FeetPlot Area
Sanas Dreamway Properties Pvt. Ltd presents Kaivalyam Nagar Plots in Sriperumbudur. They deal with residential properties, apartments, individual houses, villa, hostel, co-working space, commercial lands, shops and office spaces. With their wide experience and in-depth market knowledge, it ensures quick deal closure.
Project Size: 7 Units
Property Type: Plots
About Kaivalyam Nagar Plots:
Kaivalyam Nagar project is a residential development established in the developing area, Sriperumbudur. The plots are available at an affordable cost. The locale is surrounded by various industries and companies which provide a lot of employment opportunities. The plot is enclosed by all contemporary amenities necessary for a convenient way of life. Since this plot is situated in the most strategic location, access to schools, hospitals, colleges and shopping markets will be convenient for you. The locale has good connectivity to various places, which makes your commute comfortable. Grab the well-suited residential plot as soon as possible!
- DTCP approved layout
- Facing: North and East, South and East, West
- Corner plot, Non-Corner Plots Available
- 50, 40, 30, 24, feet wide road
- 1 km from six lane road
- Nearby “Mahidhara Suprem Project”
- 6 km from Oragadam Junction
- 4 km from Sriperumpudur bus stand
- 6 km from green filed ‘Air Fort’
- 2 km from Arun Excello Temble Green City
- Nearby Mont Fort CBSC School, Little Flower Matric School and Sri Venkateswara Engineering College.
Locality highlights - Sriperumbudur
The most popular Sriperumbudur is a town panchayat located 40 Kms southwest of the Chennai City in Tamilnadu, India. Sriperumbudur is earlier known as “Bhoodhapuri”. It is situated on the National Highway 4 within the Chennai metropolitan area. It is famous for being the birthplace of one of the most prominent Hindu Vaishnava saints, Sri Ramanuja. Sriperumbudur is also known for this unfortunate incident: Our former Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated here in 1991. The Rajiv Gandhi Memorial was dedicated to the nation by the former President of India Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam in 2003. However this area has seen rapid industrialization since 2000, and so this has become the prominent location and has all necessary facilities nearby.
Sriperumbudur has attracted huge investments owing to the following factors:
- A Prime Location on the Chennai-Bangalore Highway
- Proximity to Chennai Port
- Vast Infrastructure Development
- Establishment of Software Technology Parks
- Availability of Quality Workforce
- Also, Sriperumbudur has become a Special Economic Zone with several billion invested by various companies in the automotive and electronic sectors.
- A new Greenfield Chennai Airport is planned at Sriperumbudur.
- The Industrial Corridor between Sriperumbudur and Oragadam is rapidly growing with the residential complexes.
The locale is well-connected by the road network. Have easy accessibility to prominent schools and colleges. Also, you have Queens Land nearby for the weekend getaway.
Some of the prominent Automobile and Mobile Companies sited in Sriperumbudur are:
- Saint-Gobain, etc