- Builder Vishal Builders
Builder project available with us
- Furnishing Type UnFurnished
- Construction Status Ready to occupy
- Gated Community No
- Car Parking Covered
- Bike Parking Covered
- No Of Floors 2
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
Karthick Uppercrest by Kodeeswari Construction is a modish and elegant residential project established in Kattupakkam, Chennai. Adorned with the ultra-modern luxuries and facilities, Karthick Uppercrest is the perfect combination of comfort and lavishness. It is CMDA approved. Surrounded by peaceful and tranquil settings of Perumbakkam, Chennai, this magnificent and opulent apartment invites you to experience the sheer pleasure, joy and contentment. Touching your soul, the modern and contemporary elevation of this super-structure perfectly matches with the stylish and well-maintained interiors. Accomplishing all your whims and fantasies, every living abode in Karthick Uppercrest features innovation and unparalleled designs that will surely impress you with their supreme standards. Pick your dream home now!
- Vaastu compliant
- Just 100 from the main road
- RCC framed structure Designed for seismic zone III
- 9"thk brick work for outer walls,4.5"thk brick work for inner walls as per plan
- Hall, Bedrooms & Kitchen Vitrified Tile Flooring.
- Granite counters with Half Nosing with stainless steel sink.
- Ceramic wall tiles (dado 2' above counter).
- Bathroom: Glazed wall tile up to 7'0"height
- 12"x12" Antiskid ceramic tile flooring
- Main door- Teak solid wood frame and Teak finish Panelled door.
- Main door provided with locks, Door eye, Alu-Tower bolt and door stopper.
- Teak wood frame Skin door,
- Mortise locks, Tower bolts and Door Stopper.
- PVC door
WINDOWS & VENTILATORS
- UPVC Windows
- SS Railing
- Switches: Roma electrical switches / Equivalent
- All internal circuit in PVC tubes make with ISI Mark
- ISI mark with good quality Orbit wiring will be used for entire building.
- BATHROOMS: White Coloured Parryware / Hindware (EWC/IWC and Wash basin) Sanitary fittings
- KITCHEN: Sink - Stainless Steel
- TAPS & FITTINGS: Parryware
- EXTERNAL:PVC Open plumbing line for water and soil lines are ISI Pipes
- INTERNAL: CPVC Concealed water line (Hot and Cold)
- Interior walls will have birla wall putty with premier emulsion Paint. Exterior walls 3 coats of ACE exterior paint
- All Door frames enamel paint 3 Coats (Including Primer)
- Overhead tank water supply to all tap points.
- Water sump 12,000 Ltrs.
- 5" dia bore Well 80 feet depth provided.
- Underground sump (12,000 Ltrs) and
- Overhead tank (6,000 Ltrs)
- Septic tank (12,000 Ltrs)
- Covered Car Parking
- 6 Persons
- Near to HCL, Wipro - 500 Mtrs
- Global Hospital - 500 Mtrs
- Bharathi Vidyalaya School - 500 Mtrs
- St.John School - 1 Km
- Solinganallur Jn - 1 Km
MODE OF PAYMENTS:
- Booking Advance - 10%
- Agreement Advance - 10%
- At the time of Registration - 30%
- Completion of Roof Slab - 25%
- Completion of Brick Work & Plaster - 20%
- After completion of work - 05%
Roof Type RCC Framed Structure
Internal Wall Thickness 4
External Wall Thickness 9
Main door Teak solid wood frame and Teak finish Panelled door
Inner door Teak wood frame Skin door
Windows UPVC Windows
Cooking Platform Granite counters
Sink Type Stainless Steel
Switches Roma electrical switches Equivalent
Locality highlights - Perumbakkam
Perumbakkam is a suburb of Chennai surrounded by Sholinganallur in the east, Sithalapakkam in the west, Medavakkam in the north and Chemmenchery in the south. It is situated a few kilometers away from the fast developing IT corridor of OMR, Chennai. Other prominent areas within proximity to Perumbakkam include Guindy, Tambaram, Kelambakkam, Sembakkam and Velachery. Perumbakkam also enjoys good connectivity with important roads and is located close to the upcoming ELCOT SEZ.
Connectivity and Approach
• Perumbakkam is connected to Medavakkam and Sholinganallur via the 6-kilometer long Road. • Another important road passing through Perumbakkam is the Mambakkam Main Road which links two arterial roads - Main Road and Vandalur Kelambakkam Road. • Velachery is the nearest railway station to Perumbakkam located at a distance of 13 kilometers while the Airport is about 19.2 kilometers away. • MTC buses that originate from Tambaram run via Perumbakkam connecting it with other parts of Chennai. • To provide hassle-free travel, a 60-feet road has also been proposed from Perumbakkam to Siruseri IT Park.Some of the reputed schools and hospitals in and around Perumbakkam include:
• Zigma Matriculation School• Advent School• Sahasras Pre-School and Vidyalaya Senior Sec. School
This locality also boasts of well-equipped hospitals like
• Suraj Hospital• Global Hospital• Primary Health Center• Oxygen Hospital • C.M. 24 Hours Hospital