Keerthi Promoters established since 2009 and serving Chennai's customers by giving quality in constructing buildings according to their need. We aim to attain customers satisfcation by delivering latest designs and meet the challenges in construction industry. We have professional engineers to offer wide range of choices to select the best one.
- Builder Keerthi Promoters
Builder project available with us
- Furnishing Type UnFurnished
- Construction Status Ready to occupy
- Ownership Type Freehold
- Gated Community No
- Car Parking Covered
- No Of Floors 2
Presenting Keerthi Bliss Inn an elegantly designed project of 2 BHK, 2 BHK Smart, 3 BHK Smart apartments in Perumbakkam Just 100Mtrs off from (OMR) Sholiganallur-Medavakkam Main Road, Chennai. Our Project Bliss Inn surely brings a fleet of extraordinary features which seamlessly unfolds the life you had always dream it off. Pieced together with care and thought every aspect of Bliss adds value in making it the ultimate destination of comfort and Happiness. From best-in-class we providing the required amenities to smart lifestyle features all the elements work to give you a heightened pleasure of living.
- Major IT companies are in the calling distance of our Keerthi Bliss Inn
- Proximity to Leading entertainment centers
- Excellent connectivity to prime localities via expressway
- Efficient transport facilities
- Near to Fantastic Kids Schools, Famous Matric and CBSE Schools and Colleges.
- Stone Throw away distance for the bus stop and to your daily needs.
- ARD System Branded Lift
- Granite / Marble Flooring in common area
- Independent Covered Car Parking and Bike Parking
- Driver/Servant Toilet
- RO Water System
- Weather Cool Roof Ceramic Terrace
- 3 Phase Connection
- Sky Walk Terrace
- As per Vasthu Compliance
Locality highlights - Perumbakkam
It is bound by Sholinganallur to the east, Chemmencheri to the south, Medavakkam to the north and Sithalapakkam to the west. It is only a few kilometers from the fast developing IT corridor OMR of Chennai. ELCOT SEZ Campus which hosts major IT service providers like HCL, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Cognizant among others is closer to Perumbakkam. Perumbakkam is connected to Tambaram through the Velachery-Tambaram road and to Sholinganallur through the Medavakkam-Sholinganallur road.
The Great Trigonometrical Survey, a Survey of India initiative to survey the whole land mass of India was started from the measurement of a small section of plain land with Perumbakkam Hill on the southern end by Major Lambton in 1802 CE.