- Builder Miracle India Properties
Builder project available with us
Why Buy at Miracle City ?
5 mins drive from Ambattur Railway Station
Ambattur OT Bus Depot in close proximity
In the midst of a well-developed residential area
- Construction Status Ready to occupy
- Ownership Type Freehold
- Gated Community No
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
Miracle City Photos & Videos
About the Project:
Miracle City is a well-developed residential plot established in Ambattur, one of the most sought-after residential areas of Chennai. These ready-to-construct plots are available in varying size from 1000-2000 sq. ft. with the freehold ownership. Situated in a well-developed residential area, it will yield a high return on investment in the future. Reputed schools, hospitals, banks, restaurants, and other civic utilities are located at a stone’s throw distance from this project site. Close to bus stop and railway station, you will have easy access and connectivity to various parts of the city. Since the area is also surrounded by several multinational companies, IT Parks and industries, you will have multiple employment opportunities and a hassle-free commute to workplaces. Own your piece of land at Miracle City for a bright future.
- Vaastu compliant & CMDA approved plot
- Rainwater harvesting is facilitated
- Premium gated community with security guards, etc.
- Just a stone through away from Schools, Hospitals & ATM
- 5 mins drive from Ambattur railway station
- Surrounded by well developed residential area
- Bus Stand at close proximity
- Surrounded by many Indian and Multinational Companies.
- Well developed CMDA Approved layout,
- Black top roads 30ft , 24ft
- Premium gated community,
- Availability of excellent ground water,
- Excellent Ready For Construction
Locality highlights - Ambattur
Ambattur is a locality situated in western Chennai under the Ambattur Taluk in Thiruvallur District. It is close to several major areas like Anna Nagar, Avadi and Padi. Covering an area of 45sqkm, Ambattur is the rapidly developing residential locality and the manufacturing hub of Chennai. Ambattur Railway Station serves the local people here. Do you know?Ambattur is a collaboration of 50 small towns (ambathu oor in Tamil) from which the name, Ambattur is derived. Since Ambattur is an industrial town, it is well-known as an Auto Ancillary Hub.
Ambattur industrial estate is the biggest small-scale industrial estate in South Asia and it houses about 1,800 units. Several major companies have their plants in Ambattur.
• Britannia• TI Cycles of India• Dunlop• TVs
The VSNL Tata Communication has its Satellite-Earth Station at the Ambattur–Red Hills road, known as wireless among the locals. Some other channels like Jaya TV, Vijay TV, Asianet and Kairali rely upon signals from this facility. The HVF- Heavy Vehicles Factory, which manufactures military tanks, is just 5 km from this place, adding to its locality advantage. A railway concrete sleeper manufacturing company is situated near the Ambattur railway station. Textile industries such as Ambattur Clothing Limited (ACL) and Bombay Fashions have their companies here and they provide employment for thousands of women.
Ambattur has two main water bodies, namely the Ambattur Lake, the Chithu Oragadam Lake and the biggest Puzhal Eri on the outskirts. The maintenance of the Ambattur Eri is plagued by problems such as dumping of garbage, water mining and construction of buildings. Also, the Chithu Oragadam (Thangal) Eri suffers due to pollution by sewage. The local body generates nearly 250 tonnes of garbage daily.
Owing to its great connectivity and proximity to residential neighborhoods and lower rentals, the Ambattur Industrial Estate has attracted a lot of IT Companies. Some major Information Technology companies have their developments here such as
• HCL Technologies• Dell• Tata Consultancy ServicesPrince Info Park, Ambit Park and Chennai Tech Park, state-of-the-art Futuristic IT Park are spread over several acres of land. One IndiaBulls park is one of the major IT parks in Ambattur. As a remarkable milestone, CMA CGM, world's 3rd largest liner started their documentation Center along with Regional ECommerce Team in AMBIT Park.
• Amabattur has a great connectivity through both rail and road network.• The prominent Chennai-Thiruvallur Road (CTH Road or NH 205) passes through Ambattur.• The Chennai- Kolkata highway is just about 7 km from the place making it a prime location.• The new Chennai Bypass road between Madhavaram and Maduravoyal passes through Ambattur Industrial Estate. It connects NH4 with NH5 and NH205 via Ambattur Industrial Estate.• The Chennai Central- Arakonam railway line passes through Ambattur and has two railway stations in the neighborhood. Ambattur Railway Station serves the residential areas and Pattaravakkam Railway Station serves the Ambattur Industrial Estate area. • Suburban trains operate daily from Chennai Central and Chennai Beach to Tiruvallur, Avadi, Pattabiram, Arakkonam, and Tiruthani via Ambattur.
Educational Institutions located in and around Ambattur are:
• Velammal Vidyashram• Sri. Venkateshwara Matric Hr. Sec. School• Annai Violet International School• Ebenezer Marcus Matriculation Higher Secondary School • Velammal Engineering College• Benson College of Arts and Science for Women
While IT and ITeS firms in Ambattur have brought in a new image to the industrial belt that has been known for its garment and auto-ancillary units, it has also increased the real estate prices.