- Construction Status Ready to occupy
- Gated Community No
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
MNR Villas Phase IV & V Photos & Videos
Floor Plan & Unit Price of MNR Villas Phase IV & V
Planning to buy a plot with all contemporary facilities at a reasonable cost? MNR Villas Phase IV & V residential project offers a great opportunity for plot buyers at an affordable cost. It is located in Adibatla , Hyderabad with all basic facilities. Owning a plot provides you the safe future by investing it in the prominent location. Adibatla is one of the rapidly developing locales of Hyderabad , which comprises all branded shops, retail markets, reputed educational institutions and hospitals, etc. Therefore, investing in this region will definitely benefit in the future. Also, you have easy access to all these basic amenities since there is a good connectivity through road and rail networks. Owning a house in this location will make your life easy and comfortable.
- HMDA Approved
- Street Lights
- Compound wall with Arch
- Underground drainage
- Avenue Plantation
- Designer parks & Landscape Gardens
- Adjacent to ORR
Locality highlights - Adibatla
Adibatla village is situated in the Ranga Reddy District of Telengana, India. The most famous TATA Aerospace SEZ is located here. Besides the Tata unit, MTAR and other local manufacturers are located both within and outside the SEZ. Being located in the southern part of Hyderabad, Adibatla is an upcoming region that has a large number of reputed IT Companies such as TCS and Cognizant in the vicinity.
Connectivity & Proximity:
Adibatla has a great connectivity through the Outer Ring Road. It connects the locality areas such as Bongulur, Raviryal, and Srinagar, further intersecting NH-9, Nagarjuna Sagar Road and State Highway 5 (SH-5).
- The ORR also links Adibatla to Vanasthalipuram, Hastinapuram and Chandrayangutta. Other major areas in Hyderabad and Secundrabad can also be reached by taking this road.
- The nearest bus stop is Bongulur Bus Stop, which is situated 3 km from here and it facilitates intra-city travel.
- Falaknuma Railway Station lies 17 km away, and it helps to connect places in Hyderabad and Secunderabad through MMTS local trains.
- Air travel is facilitated by Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, which is situated 22 km from Adibatla and reachable within 30 minutes through the SH-5.
- Its proximity to the Outer Ring Road enhances the area’s connectivity, making neighboring localities like Nadergul, Mangalpalle, Kongara Kallan, and Saheb Guda accessible.
Adibatla enjoys the presence of well-established social infrastructure.
Some of the noteworthy institutions in the vicinity include:
- Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology
- Sphoorthy Engineering College
- Sri Indu College of Pharmacy
A plethora of hospitals such as Omsai Hospitals, Kamineni Hospital, Yashoda Cancer Institute and Aware Global Hospital are located in the region.
Social & Commercial Infrastructure:
- Mega Mart
- Big Bazaar
- D Mart Shopping Mall
- MPM Mall
Also, an array of stores and eateries also dot the streets surrounding the region.
- Builder Kadthal properties