- Builder NorthernSky Properties Pvt. Ltd
Builder project available with us
- Furnishing Type Semi Furnished
- Construction Status Under construction
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
- ApprovalsRERA RegistrationRegistration No: PRM/KA/RERA/1257/334/PR/180313/001817
NorthernSky Alexandria is an ultimate reflection of the urban chic lifestyle located in Hampankatta, Mangalore. The project hosts in its lap exclusively designed Residential Apartments, each being an epitome of elegance and simplicity
- Landscaped Garden
- Safety & Security
- CCTV Cameras
- Community Hall
- Swimming Pool
- Meditation Hall
- Yoga, Aerobics and Meditation Room
- Outdoor Games
- Play Area
- Badminton Court
- 24Hr Backup Electricity
- Visitors lounge
- Gas Pipeline
Locality highlights - Hampankatta
Hampankatta also called as Happananakatte/Hampankatte/Hampananakatte/Hampanakatte
Service Bus Stand : This bus stand is located adjacent to Nehru Maidan near StateBank. All private run express & shuttle buses to various places around Mangalore like Udupi, Kundapur, Kollur, Kasargod, Puttur, Karkala, Moodbidre, Shimoga, etc., start from this bus stand. Some of the KSRTC buses to BC road & Puttur also start from here.
- City Railway Station: This station is now called as Mangalore Central Station. All trains having Mangalore as starting point start from this station. The trains which just pass through Mangalore will stop at Kankanadi (now known as Mangalore Junction) only. They do not come to Mangalore Central station.
- Town Hall: This hall mainly hosts different cultural activities like Tulu dramas, Beary dramas, Yakshaganas, events of Rotaract club, weight lifting championships, etc.
- RTO: Regional Transport office
- Nehru Maidan: This playground is open for common public. People play all kinds of games. This ground is also used for political rallies, Independence day/Republic day parades, circus, exhibitions, etc.
- DC & Magistrate Office
- PWD (Public Works Department)
- Central Market
- City Central Library: This is located close to St Aloysius college. This library is run by the Mangalore city corporation. There are several branches for city central library within Mangalore.