- Builder Oliyas Construction
Builder project available with us
Why Buy at Oliyas Amethys ?
Price Inclusive of 2 Car Parks and EB charges
Registration Charges Extra
Situated in a calm and serene locality
- Total Units 2
- Furnishing Type Semi Furnished
- Construction Status Ready to occupy
- Ownership Type Freehold
- Gated Community Yes
- Car Parking Covered
- Bike Parking Covered
- No Of Floors 2
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
- ApprovalsCivic body approval
About Oliyas Amethyst:
Oliyas Construction presents Oliyas Amethyst Flats in Pallikaranai. The company lays emphasis on good ventilation, safety and convenience of everyday use in all its projects.
Oliyas Amethyst is a privileged residential project that presents you luxurious and comfortable homes in a peaceful site. This is an ideal apartment which is carefully crafted, thoughtfully designed and conveniently located close to your daily needs. The apartment has spacious rooms with ample ventilation and it provides you the best of community living with all the security and privacy you need. Enjoy your life with the world-class modern amenities with your loved ones. Lead a comfortable and relaxed life at Oliyas Amethyst apartment which fulfills everything that you have wished.
- Kids Play Area
- Vaastu compliant
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Strategic Location Benefits
- Covered Car Parking
- 24*7 Power Backup
- Semi-furnished flat along with fans, lights and wood work
- Separate sump, Septic tank, Borewell for each block
- Inverter wiring for each unit
- Well ventilated with quality construction
- City infrastructure like drainage and metro water expected shortly
- Part of 4-acre fully compounded enclave with single entry and exit
- Strategic location between Pallikaranai and Medavakkam, Off Velachery –Tambaram Road, within Chennai Corporation Limits.
- Fully residential peaceful and serene locality
- 500 meters walkable distance from main road
- Fast-developing and fast-appreciating location
- Close to OMR Sholinganallur (through Medavakkam Koot Road), Velachery MRTS (5.5 kms), easy access to airport through Thoraipakkam-Pallavaram Radial Road, connected to both Velachery and Tambaram.
Bricks Solid Block Bricks
Internal Wall Thickness 5
External Wall Thickness 9
Living Room Tile Vitrified
Bedroom Tile Vitrified
Kitchen Tile Vitrified
Toilet & Bathrooms Tile Ceramic
Cooking Platform 20 wide Granite. 20 Dado on wall above counter top
Sink Type Stainless Steel
Switches Branded Modular type switches
Wiring Concealed wiring
Electrical Connection Three Phase
External Wall Paintings Emulsion paint
Locality highlights - Pallikaranai
Pallikaranai is a rapidly-growing residential area located in South Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. This region has attracted a large number of Chennai city population over the years since it’s located close to IT industries in OMR; Chennai central business districts and the Automobile hub in GST Road.
• Pallikaranai has emerged as India's 11th largest destination for investment in the residential real estate sector among the 13-top residential destinations in the country from an investment point of view, where housing prices are expected to increase by 93 percent over the period. • The area is surrounded by Madipakkam in the northwest, Velachery in the north, Perungudi in the northeast, Kovilambakkam in the west, Thuraipakkam in the east, Nanmangalam in the southwest, Medavakkam in the south and Karapakkam in the southeast on ECR. This excellent connectivity of Pallikaranai helps you explore more new things in life.
- Pallikaranai, the most famous wetland, and one of the remaining natural ecosystems in Chennai. This is a vast marshy area adjacent to the Bay of Bengal. This freshwater swamp is helpful in charging the aquifers of the region.
- Palliakaranai has several water bodies and many lakes. Also, it is the home for the reputed National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT), which is the real technical arm under Government of India.
- The Chennai Monorail, which is in the planning stage is likely to have a station in Pallikaranai in the Velachery-Vandalur route.
Reach Pallikaranai through the shortest route by using the Velachery Main Road. There is also another route through Pallavaram-Thoraipakkam Radial Road.The area has good connectivity to various parts of the city. There are two arterial roads- Velachery Main Road, which connects Tambaram, Solinganallur and Pallavaram-Thoraipakkam Radial Road.There are also many temples, schools and hospitals in the area. Some of them are:
National Institute of Ocean TechnologySree Balaji Dental College Jerusalem Engineering CollegeAsan Memorial CollegeSt. Johns Memorial CollegeBethotal SchoolApple Kids International Pre-SchoolSt Johns Public School
Arulmigu Annai Adhiparasakthi TempleMandira Paavai Temple Senghazlini Amman TempleSri Nagathamman Kovil Lakshmi Narayana Perumal TempleMuthumari Amman KoilVeerathaman Koil Sivan Koil
Lead a calm, peaceful life with all the amenities nearby in Pallikaranai.