- Builder Paramjothi Foundations
Builder project available with us
- Total Units 35
- Furnishing Type UnFurnished
- Construction Status Ready to occupy
- Gated Community No
- Car Parking Covered
- Bike Parking Covered
- No Of Floors 2
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
Paramjothi Paradise Photos & Videos
Paramjothi Paradise is an ultra-modish residential project that offers premium apartments for sale in Thirumullaivoyal, Chennai. Paramjothi Foundations establish this project with the best quality and at affordable price. It is a paradise that brings you happiness and peace together through the conveniences and amenities offered here. Outspread in a vast area, it is a 2 story building premise with 35 units in the total of varying configurations. The size of the apartments ranges between 525 & 861 sq. ft. It is designed in elegant, stylish architecture and facilitated with modest fittings and branded materials. The apartments are well-ventilated and well-lit for a healthy living. Thirumullaivoyal is a rapidly emerging real estate destination with good connectivity and infrastructure. You have easy access to all basic utilities from this residential abode. Owning your home in this area is the best investment choice.
Locality highlights - Thirumullaivoyal
Thirumullaivayal is a rapidly developing zone of Chennai city. It is a part of West Chennai situated 2 km away from Ambattur. It has close proximity to Ambattur on South East and Avadi on South West, hence it is one of the most sought after residential locales in Chennai. It is a calm place to wind down with beautiful trees, temples and peaceful evening breeze, yet has all the necessary amenities of a busy town. More recently, Thirumullaivayal has become a lively development region.
Do You Know?
Thirumullaivoyal is a Padal Petra Stalam, which is part of the 274 temples that are revered by the verses of Saiva Kuravars and are amongst the greatest Shiva Temples of Tamil Nadu.
Connectivity and Proximity
• Thirumullaivayal is well connected by both rail and road networks to the other part of the city. The Thirumullaivayal Railway Station serves the local people here. This rail station connects Chennai with Bangalore • It lies on the National Highway – 205 and it is 20 km away from Chennai central and Chennai City center; also 25 km away from the Chennai International Airport. Thirumullaivayal has rich heritage temples. Pachaiamman Temple, one of Chennai’s most renowned and famous temples, is located here. Other important temples are:
• Masalimaneeswarar Sivan Temple • Sholingakeswarar Sivan Temple • Vaishnavi Temple
Going beyond 1 km from Masilamaneeswarar temple is Poondy Canal Reservoir, where you can have a picturesque lake view. At seasons, you would be lucky enough to view a lot of birds and experience the cool and pure breeze. It is a wonderful place for an evening walk.