- Builder Paramjothi Foundations
Builder project available with us
Why Buy at Paramjothi Residency ?
Just 500 m from Periyapalayam State Highway
Thiruninravur Railway Station in 5 km
Surrounded by lush greeneries
- Total Units 150
- Construction Status Ready to occupy
- Ownership Type Freehold
- Gated Community No
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
Paramjothi Residency Photos & Videos
About the Project:
Paramjothi Residency is a well-laid residential plot established in Thiruninravur, Chennai. It is a gated community plot surrounded by a calm and serene ambience. Composes broad tar roads, good water facility, avenue plantation and park for a comfortable living. It is situated in the midst of a fully residential area with all basic utilities nearby. With about 150 units in total, the size of the plot varies from 1200 to 2400 sq. ft. and it has freehold ownership. Thiruninravur is a rapidly developing realty market with the growing infrastructure and connectivity. It is one of the most sought-after areas for buying a plot in Chennai with good investment value. Paramjothi Residency offers these plots with all the necessary amenities to have the best living experience. Rush to own your piece of land now!
- Vaastu compliant
- Rainwater harvesting
- Security guards, etc.
- Gated community with full fencing.
- Tar Road.
- Avenue Plantation and Park area.
- Water line with abundant potable water.
- 500 mts from Periyapalayam State Highway.
- 5 kms from Thiruninravur Railway Station.
- Fully surrounded by houses.
- Ideal for immediate construction.
Locality highlights - Thiruninravur
Thiruninravur, most known for its temples, is situated on the western part of Chennai, about 29 km from the Chennai Central Railway Station. This suburb falls under the Chennai Metropolitan area. Hridayaleeswarar Temple and Bakthavatsala Perumal Temple are the most popular ancient temples situated in this region. Thiruninravur is a major hub for its neighboring villages and towns because of its easy accessibility.
Thiruninravur is well-connected to other parts of the city through its extensive road and rail networks.
• The National Highway-205 passing through Thiruninravur is the main arterial network that helps to commute to other parts of the city. It is also called as the MTH or CTH Road. • The new Outer Ring Road linking Vandalur and Ennore is passing through Thiruninravur and Poonamallee. The road under construction will boost the connectivity to a greater height once completed. It will reduce the traffic congestion between Poonamallee and the main Chennai city.• The Thiruninravur Railway Station serves the residents of this area.
Thiruninravur has several numbers of reputed educational institutions, hospitals, banks, shopping complexes, restaurants and other civic utilities. Some of the most famous ones include:
• Oxford Mat. Hr. Sec. School• Grace Park Convent Mat. Hr. Sec. School• Time Kids Preschool• Vivekananda Vidyalaya Higher Secondary School• Sriram Vidya Mandir CBSE School• Jaya Polytechnic College, etc.