- Builder Royal Civil Tech
Builder project available with us
Why Buy at Royal Crystal ?
8 min from Iyyappanthangal Bus Depot
Sri Ramachandra Hospital in less than 2 km
- Total Units 9
- Furnishing Type UnFurnished
- Construction Status Under construction
- Ownership Type Freehold
- Gated Community No
- Car Parking Covered
- Bike Parking Covered
- No Of Floors 2
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
Royal Crystal Photos & Videos
About the Project:
Royal Civil Tech establishes the grand Royal Crystal Apartment at Iyyappanthangal, close to Porur and Poonamalle in Chennai. Built-up in the area between 603 & 869 sq. ft., the project offers affordable 1 & 2 BHK apartments at a reasonable cost. The rooms are large and spacious surrounded by a good natural ambience. You will receive the fresh air and abundant natural light throughout the room, which makes your living relaxed, calm and peaceful. There is an array of amenities cherry picked so that you live a relaxed and comfortable lifestyle for a lifetime. The Royal Crystal Apartment will make your mind calm as soon as you enter the complex. It is definitely a residential delight for those who love to lead a serene, calm life.
- Vaastu compliant
- Surrounded by green trees and plantations
- Rainwater harvesting
- Walking/Jogging track
- Security guards
- 24*7 power backup, etc.
- Framed Structure designed by structural Engineer.
- Hall, Dinning, Bedrooms, Balcony, Utility and sit out 2X2 Vitrified Tiles.
- Glazed Tile Dado up to 7 feet Height for walls ,
- Anti- skid Tiles, wall dado up to 2 “0” height for platform area using 10 X 13 Tiles.
- Main Door in a teak Wood Frame with B.S Teak Finish Flush Doors and Others Doors are with Country Wood Frame with Architectural finish Skin.
- UPVC Slide windows with Clean Plain Glass.
- UPVC Frames with Open & Close Glass Fixing.
- Concealed Plumbing Works with PVC and CPVC Pipes.
- Branded Sanitary Fittings ( Two western Toilet, One Wash Basin )
- Branded Taps and wall Mixtures and shower
- Internal walls will be finishes with Putty and Tractor walls will be finished with Putty and Tractor Emulsion, Enamel Paint for Doors and Grills
- 3 Phase Supply with Independent Meters, Concealed Multi Standard Copper Wiring with necessary, Points like Television, Telephone , Geyser, Point with Modular Type (ISI Branded Switches ) and Distribution Box with MCB.
- As per requirement by Client at Extra Cost.
Roof Type RCC Framed Structure
Living Room Tile Vitrified
Bedroom Tile Vitrified
Balcony Tile Ceramic
Kitchen Tile Vitrified
Service Area Tile Ceramic
Toilet & Bathrooms Tile Ceramic
Main door Main Door in a teak Wood Frame with B.S Teak Finish Flush Doors
Inner door Others Doors are with Country Wood Frame with Architectural finish Skin.
Cooking Platform Granite
Sink Type Stainless Steel
Switches Modular Switches
Wiring Concealed Copper Wiring
Electrical Connection Three Phase
Internal Wall Paintings Emulsion Paint
External Wall Paintings Emulsion paint
Sanitary Fittings CP Fitting
Locality highlights - Iyyappanthangal
Iyyapanthangal is a rapidly developing suburb located in the Kundrathur Panchayat Union of Chennai city in Tamil Nadu, India. Guindy is the nearest railway station, and it is about 11 kilometers away from the area. The most prominent Porur Junction on the busy Guindy - Poonamallee stretch has been completed recently and is just about 2 km from Iyyapanthangal. Also, the region is in close proximity to Poonamalle Junction, which is about just 2 km from the town. The locale is well-connected through bus networks, and a lot of commuters take buses from here every day. Necessary civic services are easily accessible from this area.
The nearby major areas are:
• Kaatupakkam in 5 km distance• Mugalivakkam in 4 km distance• Mangadu is 4 km away from the town.
• Chennai Bypass – 3 km• Sri Muthukumaran Medical College Hospital – 3km• St. Mary’s Matriculation Higher Secondary School – 3 km• Sri Ramachandra Medical University – 4 km• Mt Poonamalle High Road – 5 km
Iyyappanthangal is home to several industries and IT parks in the backyard, thus giving it more economic importance. Several temples in the vicinity have helped the place to gain a sacred value. Well-developed infrastructure has transformed this locale as one of the best residential places to reside.