- Builder Sri Surya Constructions
Builder project available with us
- Total Units 15
- Project Total Area3000 Sq Feet
- Furnishing Type UnFurnished
- Construction Status Ready to occupy
- Ownership Type Freehold
- Gated Community No
- Car Parking Covered
- Bike Parking Covered
- No Of Floors 2
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
- ApprovalsCivic body approval
Royal Elite Photos & Videos
Royal Elite is a residential development by Sri Surya Constructions. The project is located at Puzhal, Chennai. Composing of comfortable and elegant 1 BHK, 2 BHK and 3 BHK Apartments, with basic amenities that are required to gratify the lifestyle that you desire. The project is well connected by various modes of transportation.
- CMDA - Chennai Corporation Approval
- Project is a gated community. 90% sold out and occupied by families.
- Very near to schools, banks, bus stand and very good value appreciation.
- Feel and get a clear view of the project before move in.
- Clear title and loan available at all leading banks.
- High standard / quality finish
- Very good source of ground water.
- Houses as per vasthu with good ventilation.
- No water logging issues.
- 24 hours connectivity to all parts of the city, walkable distance from the bus stand.
- Fresh vegetables, groceries shop and all other basic facility available within walkable distance.
- First time home buyers can avail upto 2.5lakhs grant from central government.
- 3 phase EB connection to each flats.
- Covered car parking.
- Separate bore well for each block.
- Rain water harvesting
- Gated community with security.
- Ready to move in - ISI branded fittings and wiring
- Painting with double wall putty.
- 700 acres Mahindra Industrial Park coming on Chennai-Kolkatta Highway, Nearby Velammal School
- Durgaiamman Temple
- Jain Temple
- Kumaran hospital
- DRJ Hospital
- SS Hospital
- Zion Hospital
- Mahalakshmi Hospital
- VelammalVidhyashram International
- Jain School
- RMK Group of Institutions
- Velammal Engineering
- Very nearby Highway
- Well connected to Annanagar, Ambattur, Koyembedu, Central
- Nearby Retteri Jogging Park
- Spectrum Mall
- Retteri Jogging Park
- Reliance Mart
Roof Type RCC Framed Structure
Bricks Solid Block Bricks
Internal Wall Thickness 5
External Wall Thickness 9
Living Room Tile Vitrified
Bedroom Tile Vitrified
Balcony Tile Vitrified
Kitchen Tile Vitrified
Service Area Tile Vitrified
Toilet & Bathrooms Tile Vitrified
Main door Teak wood frame
Inner door Teak wood frame
Windows UPVC windows
Cooking Platform Granite Platform
Sink Type Stainless Steel
Switches Modular Switches
Wiring Concealed Copper Wiring
Electrical Connection Three Phase
Internal Wall Paintings Emulsion Paint
External Wall Paintings Emulsion paint
Bathrooms Fittings CP Fittings
Sanitary Fittings Good quality sanitary ware
Locality highlights - Puzhal
Madipakkam is one of the developing locales, situated in South Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It has been recently added under the Greater Chennai Corporation. The region is blooming with a lot of real estate activities pertaining to residential and commercial sectors. A well-suited residential place for the middle-class families. It is strategically placed close to the IT Hub at Sholinganallur Semmencherry and also to Velachery. Connectivity & Proximity: • The area is well connected by buses, MRTs and is also surrounded by good schools, hospitals, restaurants, shopping markets, etc. • Besides the Velachery MRTS Station, Palavanthangal and St. Thomas Mount Railway Stations are the very nearby stations to Madipakkam. • Madipakkam is also connected to the Chennai International Airport through the Indian National Highways NH45 This locality is surrounded by prominent places like Velacherry, St.Thomas Mount and Keelkatalai. It is also very close to the GST Road. • Has close proximity to the IT corridor OMR, MEPZ, Tharamani, Perungudi and also near to one of the biggest malls in India, Pheonix and Grand Malls. • The T. Nagar Shopping Market hardly takes 25 minutes during the peak hours. • Appollo Chest Clinic, Kamakshi, Life Line Hospitals are at a short distance away from Madipakkam.