Nearby properties for matching your requirements
Independent House for Sale in Kundanpally
4
Viewed
56 Lakhs
Contact Owner
Chat
  • EMI starts at 44.26K / Month
  • Config2 BHK
  • Sale TypeNew
  • Built-up Area890 Sq Feet
  • Plot Area990 Sq Feet
  • Possession Immediate
Covered car park
1 Total Floor
2 bath
Semi Furnished
1 Car Parking

This beautiful 2 BHK Independent House is located in Kundanpally, Hyderabad. The property is a new construction and is ready to occupy. The property is a leasehold property and the ownership type is leasehold. The property is semi-furnished and has marble flooring. The property is a gated community and is pet-friendly. The property is facing east and has a highway view. The property has a private terrace and a covered car parking. The property has a plot area of 990 sq feet and a built-up area of 890 sq feet. The property has 2 bathrooms and 1 balcony. The property has a pooja room, study room, servant room, patio, in house garden, kids room, and store room. The property has corporation water, drainage facility, and security. The property has approvals from env. clearance, occ. certificate, civic body approval, encumbrance, and fire NOC. The property has bank approvals from SBI. The property is close to the metro station, school, hospital, market, railway station, and airport. The property is available for immediate possession and the availability status is immediate. The price of the property is Rs. 56,00,000 and is not negotiable.

Read more

Corporation water, Drainage facility, Security

by Gugulothu venkati On Jun 15, 2024
Independent House for Sale in Kushaiguda
11
Viewed
68 Lakhs
Contact Owner
Chat
  • EMI starts at 53.75K / Month
  • Config2 BHK
  • Sale TypeNew
  • Built-up Area1100 Sq Yards
  • Plot Area133.33 Sq Yards
  • Possession Immediate
Covered car park
1 Total Floor
2 bath
Semi Furnished
1 Car Parking

dammaiguda municipality 133 sq yards , 1100 sft ,2bhk,west facing,ready to move, immediate moving, loan approved 80% ,gated community ,near to cherapally railway station,near to market,near to hospitals,near to requelford international school near to highway orr exit ,near to ecil ,near keesara temple

Read more

Drainage facility, Security, Corporation water

by Navya Reddy On Jul 14, 2024
Independent House for Sale in Dammaiguda
9
Viewed
75 Lakhs
Contact Owner
Chat
  • EMI starts at 59.28K / Month
  • Config2 BHK
  • Sale TypeNew
  • Built-up Area900 Sq Feet
  • Plot Area140 Sq Feet
  • PossessionJUL 2024
Covered car park
1 Total Floor
2 bath
Semi Furnished
1 Car Parking

Independent House in Dammaiguda Muncipality Phase-1 Pay 20% Down payment - Remaining 80% Bank Loan available. Facing: North Sq.Yds: 140. Sft: 900. Actual Price : 80 Lakhs Offer Price : 75 Lakhs Call: 799 700 7373

Read more

Corporation water, Drainage facility

by Sreedhar On Jul 15, 2024
Flat for Resale in Dammaiguda
17

Flat for Resale in Dammaiguda

Dammaiguda, Hyderabad
Viewed
40 Lakhs
Contact Owner
Chat
  • EMI starts at 31.62K / Month
  • Config2 BHK
  • Sale TypeResale
  • Built-up Area1040 Sq Feet
  • Age Of Construction5-10 Years
Covered car park
3 Total Floors
2 bath
Semi Furnished
1 Car Parking

This is a beautiful 2 BHK semi-furnished residential apartment located in Dammaiguda, Hyderabad. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor of a 3-story building and has a built-up area of 1040 sq. ft. The apartment is well-ventilated and receives ample natural light. The apartment has 2 bathrooms and 2 balconies. The apartment is equipped with amenities like drainage facility, lifts, security, ATM, Feng shui / vastu, community hall, rainwater harvesting, and park. The apartment is located in a gated community and has a boundary wall constructed. The apartment is pet-friendly and has a front road width of 30 feet. The apartment has marble flooring and is facing west. The apartment has approvals from Encumbrance, Env. clearance, and Civic body approval. The apartment has bank approvals from ICICI, HDFC, LIC, and others. The apartment has a covered car parking and a two-wheeler parking. The apartment is 5-10 years old and is available for immediate possession. The price of the apartment is Rs. 40,00,000 and is negotiable.

Read more

Drainage facility, Lifts, Security, ATM, Feng shui / vastu

+3 amenities
Amenities
Drainage facility, Lifts, Security, ATM, Feng shui / vastu, Community hall, Rain water harvesting, Park
by Syed Salaruddin On Jun 18, 2024