- Builder Abimaan Builders & Promoters
Builder project available with us
Why Buy at Shashti Avenue ?
50 m from Local Bus Stand
14 km from Chennai International Airport
- Furnishing Type UnFurnished
- Construction Status Ready to occupy
- Ownership Type Freehold
- Gated Community No
- Car Parking Covered
- Bike Parking Covered
- No Of Floors 2
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
Shashti Avenue Photos & Videos
Established by Abimaan Builders & Promoters , Shashti Avenue is a classy gated community project with 45 apartments & 14 duplex villas in Vandalur, Chennai. The 2 – 3 BHK apartments are in 2- storey buildings with quick connectivity to the railway station which is walkable at a distance of 500 meters, the local bus stand & the 6 lane Vandalur – Oragadam highway that are 50 meters away. The carpet area of the apartments ranges between 975 & 1332 sq. ft. This apartment is ready to occupy and is available for sale at a reasonable price. It is well-designed & vastu compliant with spacious rooms and balconies that ensure good ventilation and natural light. If you want to stay away from the crowded city, but with good connectivity, Shashti Avenue is the ideal residential abode for you. Stay in a peaceful ambience with all facilities nearby. Own your dream home right here for a convenient and cozy lifestyle.
- 50 meters from local bus stand and 6 lane Vandalur – Oragadam highway
- 500 meters / walk able from Vandalur Railway Station
- 500 meters from 8 lane outer ring road.(ECR – MINJUR)
- Project complex adjacent to fly over connecting GST road
- 1 km from Shriram Gateway IT park
- 5 km from proposed Inter district Bus terminus (KOYAMBEDU – 2)
- 24 Hours security
- Power back up
- Community hall
- Walking track
Roof Type RCC Framed Structure
Internal Wall Thickness 5
External Wall Thickness 9
Living Room Tile Vitrified
Bedroom Tile Vitrified
Balcony Tile Vitrified
Kitchen Tile Vitrified
Service Area Tile Vitrified
Toilet & Bathrooms Tile Ceramic
Main door Teak frame with framed teak wood door
Inner door Flush doors with teak frame
Windows Teak frame with M.S.Grill and Pinheaded/ plain glass
Cooking Platform Granite
Sink Type Stainless Steel
Switches Switches and sockets for lighting and power control with adequate/standard rating
Wiring Concealed three phase distributions wiring in PVC conduits with FRLS copper wire
Electrical Connection Three Phase
Internal Wall Paintings Emulsion Paint
External Wall Paintings Emulsion paint
Bathrooms Fittings Concealed plumbing lines with good quality PVC pipes and special UPVC Pipes for hot water connections
Sanitary Fittings All sanitary fittings will be white Colour of Parry ware Make equivalent quality
Locality highlights - Vandalur
Locality Highlights – Vandalur”
- Vandalur, very famous for the Arignar Anna Zoological Park is a residential locality in South Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Vandalur is located approximately 6 km to the south of Tambaram. It is the census town and is called the “Entrance Gateway of Beautiful Chennai City.
- The Arignar Anna Zoological Park located here is known for its rare species of flora and fauna.
- Its adjacent areas include Peerkankaranai, Perungalathur, Mudichur and Mannivakkam.
- The Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority has identified land for a new terminus in Vandalur, which will be more than twice the size of the CMBT, to handle south-bound long-distance buses and ease the pressure on the Koyambedu facility.
- The closest train station is Vandalur Railway Station on the Chennai Suburban Railway line.
- The Vandalur hilltop provides a beautiful view of Bay of Bengal.
“Connectivity & Proximity - Vandalur”
- Vandalur has excellent connectivity through both road and railways.
- Vandalur forms the major junction of the Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road connecting the Grand Southern Trunk Road (GST) with Old Mamallapuram Road (OMR).
- The Outer Ring Road (Vandalur - Minjur) is a major transport corridor being developed along the periphery of Chennai Metropolitan Area by the CMDA.
- The Vandalur Flyover links the east and west side of the Vandalur railway station. It has a bowstring design similar to that of Rangarajapuram flyover.
- A satellite commercial corridor is developed along the Outer Ring Road (ORR).
- The closest railway station is Vandalur Railway Station on the Chennai Suburban Railway Line.
- The proposed Chennai Monorail Project envisages two lines from Vandalur to Puzhal & Velachery.
Prrominent educational institutions in this locality are
- Crescent School
- Annai Velankanni Matriculation School
- Shalom Matriculation Higher Secondary School
- Nateshan School
- S. Abdur Rahman University
- Sri Ramanujar Engineering College
- Tagore Engineering College
- VIT Chennai Campus
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing
- PERI Institute of Technology, etc.