- Builder Shree Constructions
Builder project available with us
- Total Units 10
- Furnishing Type UnFurnished
- Construction Status Under construction
- Ownership Type Freehold
- Gated Community No
- Car Parking Covered
- Bike Parking Covered
- No Of Floors 2
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
- ApprovalsCivic body approval
Shree Sundaram Flats, yet another magnificent creation by Shree Constructions has marked its impression at Alandur. As a source of inspiration, the project intends to offer 2 and 3 BHK Apartments at wondrous prices.
Chennai Airport: 2 km
Officers training academy: 0.5 km
Opp to Saravana Bhavan: 1 km
GST Road, Cement Road Signal: 0.5 km
OTA Metro Station: 0.5 km
Mount Railway Station: 2.5 km
Meenambakkam Railway Station: 1.5 km
AJS Nidhi School: 1.5 km
St. Britto School and College: 2 km
Kathipara Flyover: 2.5 km
Jhothi Theatre: 2.5 km
As per vastu
Covered car parking
3 Phase EB connection
Stamp duty and registration fees
Water and drainage charges
Reserved car parking
- RCC Framed structure with brick /solid block masonry and plastering.
- Vitrified tiles for flooring, toilet 7' height 12118"glazed wall tiles and toilet flooring with antiskid tiles.
- Kitchen top with black granite and stainless steel sink.
- All the main doors are teak frame with teak doors.
- Inner and toilet doors are solid PVC doors.
- All the window frames are of UPVC with clear glass and shutters.
- CPVC concealed plumbing lines for hot and cold water, all sanitary fittings are of parryware, (or) Hindware, CP fittings are jaguar continental make.
- Concealed multi standard copper orbit wiring for necessary points with
- Anchor Roma (or) equivalent switches. 3 phase EB connection for all flats.
- Emulsion paints (Asian) for interior and ace paint for all exterior
Roof Type RCC Framed Structure
Bricks Solid Block Bricks
Internal Wall Thickness 5
External Wall Thickness 9
Living Room Tile Vitrified
Bedroom Tile Vitrified
Kitchen Tile Vitrified
Toilet & Bathrooms Tile Ceramic
Main door All the main doors are teak frame with teak doors.
Inner door Inner and toilet doors are solid PVC doors.
Windows All the window frames are of UPVC with clear glass and shutters.
Cooking Platform black granite
Sink Type Stainless Steel
Switches Anchor Roma (or) equivalent switches
Wiring Concealed multi standard copper orbit wiring for necessary points
Electrical Connection Three Phase
Internal Wall Paintings Emulsion Paint
Bathrooms Fittings CPVC concealed plumbing lines for hot and cold water
Sanitary Fittings all sanitary fittings are of parryware, (or) Hindware, CP fittings are jaguar continental make.
Locality highlights - Alandur
Alandur is a zone of Chennai corporation, and an urban node in Chennai district in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. Alandur had a population of 164,430 in the 2011. The town agglomeration of Alandur will have an estimated population of 300,000 by the year 2030. Alandur neighbours the St. Thomas Mount Cantontment, the Officers Training Academy of the Indian army and the nearby towns of Guindy and Adambakkam. Mr. M. G. Ramachandran, a former chief minister of Tamil Nadu started his political career by winning his first legislative election from Alandur in 1967. Alandur also holds famous landmarks of Chennai namely Nehru Statue and Kathipara Junction.