- Builder Magarams Group
Builder project available with us
Why Buy at Shri Ganesh Enclave ?
Ideal for calm living close to civic amenities
10 mins from Shriram IT Gateway
- Total Units 6
- Project Total Area2500 Sq Feet
- Furnishing Type UnFurnished
- Construction Status Under construction
- Ownership Type Freehold
- Gated Community No
- Car Parking Covered
- Bike Parking Covered
- No Of Floors 3
- Front Road Width 20 Feet
- ApprovalsBMRDACivic body approval
Shri Ganesh Enclave Photos & Videos
What is the project all about?
Shri Ganesh Enclave, has been brought into existence by one of the most putative builders, Magarams Group. Shri Ganesh Enclave is a Residential project, located at Mannivakkam, Chennai. The Project is equipped with quality products and offers 1 and 2 BHK apartments. The project is well connected by various modes of transportation.
- Type: 1 BHK Flats
- Built Up Area: 545 sq. ft.
- No. of units: 14
- It is a vastu compatible construction with all basic amenities
- 24*7 power backup for individual apartment is being provided for one to not worry about power shutdown in the locality
- The project consists of proper firefighting system to meet out any danger due to fire
- Living here is made safe and secured as the campus is under CCTV and security guard surveillance 24*7
- Forget about sewage leakage as the premise is properly connected to sewage treatment plant
- Rain Water Harvesting is an added advantage to residents to not worry about water scarcity problems during summers
- Three phase EB connection with provision for inverter connection
- Shreeniketan School
- Shri Natesan Vidyasala Matriculation Higher Secondary School
- PERI School
- Mannivakkam High School
- Arokia Annai Hospital in Urapakkam
- Apollo Hospital in Tambaram
- The Hindu Mission Hospital in Tambaram
Roof Type RCC Framed Structure
Internal Wall Thickness 5
External Wall Thickness 9
Living Room Tile Vitrified
Bedroom Tile Vitrified
Balcony Tile Vitrified
Kitchen Tile Vitrified
Service Area Tile Vitrified
Toilet & Bathrooms Tile Granite
Main door The main door shall be of teak wood frame and flush door with both sides polished.
Inner door The internal doors will be of C.W. frame with flush shutters of commercial plywood on both sides painted.
Windows C.W frame and shutters with pinned glass and M.S. grills shall be provided.
Cooking Platform Granite Platform
Sink Type Stainless Steel
Switches Modular Switches
Wiring Concealed Copper Wiring
Electrical Connection Three Phase
Internal Wall Paintings Emulsion Paint
External Wall Paintings Emulsion paint
Bathrooms Fittings The hot and cold water lines shall be provided for the shower with C.P. fittings
Sanitary Fittings white Indian water closets and white wash basin
Locality highlights - Mannivakkam
Why choose Mannivakkam close to Vandalur?
Not only because Vandalur is called the “Entrance Gateway of Beautiful Chennai City”, but also due to the fastest residential development happening here, is the right place to buy a property.
- The place connects Vandalur Railway Station of the Chennai Suburban Railway network.
- It is also expecting a metro rail soon
- With respect to roadways, the place serves with frequent road transport connecting Tambaram and Perungalathur.
- Vandalur also forms the meeting point to the Vandalur-Kelambakkam road, connecting the GST road with the OMR
- When you live at Vandalur, you have the Vandalur Zoo (Arignar Anna Zoological Park) and The Kishkinta theme park to entertain your kids
- Schools in Mudichur and Tambaram surrounds the place
- Reputed engineering colleges in Chennai are also located around Vandalur
- The Hindu Mission Hospital at Tambaram is just a few kilometers away to meet your medical emergencies
- The Chennai International Airport is also approachable from Vandalur
The project location is:
- 2 mins walk from Thangavel Nagar Bus Stop
- 10 mins from Shriram IT Gateway
- 10 mins from Shri Natesan Vidyasala and Narayana etechno Schools
- 15 mins from Perungalathur Railway Station & Bus Stop