- Builder Star Haven Builders Pvt Ltd
Builder project available with us
Why Buy at SKL Star Kings Court ?
Private Terrace Area
- Furnishing Type UnFurnished
- Construction Status Under construction
- Gated Community No
- Car Parking Covered
- Bike Parking Covered
- No Of Floors 2
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
SKL Star Kings Court Photos & Videos
SKL Star Kings Court is an exquisitely designed stylish residential project established in Poompuhar Nagar, Kollathur. Every little requirement and the details are taken care off at this residential abode. SKL Star Kings Court comprises a total of 5 apartments in 2 floors where each apartment is designed and constructed with the maximum comfort to give the best of living to residents. The project offers both 2 & 3 BHK spacious apartments with an exclusive option of Private Terrace Area. A modern elevator, covered car park and bike parking are available to all apartments. The ambience is calm and serene that will make your living pleasant and relaxed. Ample ventilation and abundant sunshine are assured in each residential abode at SKL Star Kings Court. Also, you have all the necessary conveniences in close vicinity of this abode. Now, pick your dream home at SKL Star Kings Court for a comfortable and convenient lifestyle.
- Vaastu compliant with modern features like false ceiling with LED lighting and Panasonic switches
- Rainwater harvesting is facilitated
- Three phase electricity, metro water, bore water, and drainage
- Covered Car Park
- Rain water harvesting
- Three phase electricity
- Vaastu Compliant
- Private Terrace Area
- Bike Parking
- Metro Water
- False ceiling with LED Lighting
- Panasonic Switches
R.C.C framed structure
By Pest Control
Brick panel wall & plastered with cement mortar
Stain Free Katni Marble Flooring
Main door with Teak wood frame & T.W paneled door shutter with varnish finish and other doors with Teak Wood frame and with flush door shutters
Wooden Windows with Vaarnish
One open R.C.0 loft and one open cupboard with cuddapah slabs Cooking platform with granite top with Stainless Steel Sink Glazed Ceramic tile of 2' It height above the platform and 2 taps, one for corporation water and other for bore water
Ceramic anti skid tile for flooring & Double colour glazed digital ceramic tiles for walls up to 7'0" height, One I.W.0 for common toilet & One E.W.0 for attached toilet, One wash basin with tap & One C.P shower and two taps
Fully Concealed I.S.I cable wiring for entire building with modular switches three phase electrical supply with independent meters for each flat.
Two fan points, three light points and two 5 amps plug point.
One fan point, two light points and one 5 amps plug point & A.C point
One fan point, two light points and one 5 amps and 15 amps plug point.
One fan point, two light points and one 5 amps and 15 amps plug point
One light point and one 15 amps plug point.
- Ceiling - Emulsion Paint b. Walls - Internal wall putty with Asian emulsion paint External Asian Outer emulsion c. Doors & Windows - Enamel Paint
Roof Type RCC Framed Structure
Main door Teak wood frame
Windows Wooden Windows with Vaarnish
Cooking Platform Cooking platform with granite top
Sink Type Stainless Steel
Switches Modular switches
Wiring Fully Concealed I.S.I cable wiring for entire building
Electrical Connection Three Phase
Locality highlights - Kolathur
Kolathur is a well-developed area located in North Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Nearby major areas include Perambur, Vinayagapuram, Villivakkam, Puzhal, Thiru-vi-ka Nagar, Periyar Nagar and ICF. There is a dramatic increase of population in Kolathur which is quite enough to make it a State Assembly Constituency. Connectivity and Proximity: Kolathur has excellent connectivity through the road and rail networks. • Kolathur is near the Grand Northern Trunk Road (NH 45). • The Inner Ring Road passes through Kolathur, making it one of the best-connected areas in Chennai. • You can reach Anna Nagar in a span of ten minutes through the Ring Road. • The nearby railway stations include Villivakkam and Perambur Railway Station. Ponds: Kolathur is known for several ponds. It might have even got its name the Kulams (ponds) you find here. Among the ponds, Thamarai Kulam near the Thiruveedhi Amman temple is the prominent one. Schools, Colleges & Hospitals: Some of the popular schools located here are: • Bharath School • Everwin School • Donbosco School • Jaigopal Garodia School (JGMHSS) • SDCVV CBSE School Hospitals:
• Maaya Speciality Hospitals, Retteri Junction • DRJ Hospital • Saravana Eye Hospital Parks & Temples: • Shirdipuram Sarva Shakthi Peedam—Shirdi Sai Baba Temple • Poompuhar Nagar Park Kolathur- A Hub of Ornamental Fish Trade • Kolathur is also popular for the largest export of colorful tropical fish, aquarium fish feed, aquariums, glass and stone aquarium gravel. • Pet animals other than fish are also available in Aquarium Street which includes Love Birds, Hamsters, pigeons, hens etc. • Kolathur was once a hub for fish breeding too, now due to the high ground rates fish farms are converted into residential houses and flats and the farms and ponds are transferred to Gummudipondi. • At present, there are around 80 shops dealing in ornamental fishes, aquariums and fish accessories spread out on School Road and Mada Streets in Kolathur.