TCK Properties is engaged in promotion of residential spaces in and around Chennai. Since inception the company has always strived for benchmark quality, customer centric approach, in-house research, uncompromising business ethics, timeless values and transparency in all spheres of business conduct, which have contributed in making it a preferred real estate brand in Chennai.
Builder project available with us
Why Buy at SM Nagar Plots ?
State Highway Plots
- Construction Status Ready to occupy
- Ownership Type Freehold
- Gated Community No
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
SM Nagar Plots Photos & Videos
SM Nagar Plots welcomes you to the fresh new world of a proposed layout with Gated Community. This project is established by The Chola Kingdom Housing & Properties. This plot is situated in Kundrathur. The plots are thoughtfully planned to offer the world-class amenities and infrastructure with unique architecture. This region is surrounded by residential neighborhood that has excellent infrastructure and convenient access to basic utilities like Schools, Hospitals, Colleges, Banks, etc. The plot has wide open space filled with fresh air encompassed by lavish greenery.
- State Highway Plots
- Care taking of your plots 1 Year
- House construction undertaking at reasonable rates if needed
- Free individual E.C. after Registration.
- The Proposal Green Field
- International Airport at Sriperumbudur
- Site Easy Access the Educational Institution, Hospital, Market, Temples, Post Office, Bank and Surrounded by Houses
- Tremendously fast developing region, with more Houses, built at rapid pace.
- 5km from NH 4 Chennai - Bangalur Highway
- Kundrathur & Madha College to site 7 min drive only
- Many Multinational companies like Hyundai, Dell, Sumsung, Motorola, Gaint Gobin, Capero Electronics, Foxconn & Sipcot
Locality highlights - Kundrathur
Kundrathur is a neighbourhood of the city of Chennai in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The Kundrathur Murugan Temple is located in this town. There are many ancient Vedic shrines located here which have recently been studied by a team of researchers at Yale University.
The area is one of the 163 notified areas in the state of Tamil Nadu.