- Builder Jasmine Foundation
Builder project available with us
Why Buy at Sri Padmanabha Avenue ?
Ideal for farm & beach houses construction
Calm living on-looking the sea
Just 500 meters from the shore
- Construction Status Ready to occupy
- Ownership Type Freehold
- Gated Community No
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
Sri Padmanabha Avenue Photos & Videos
Jasmin Foundations Private Limited presents Sri Padmanabha Avenue in Koovathur – Kanathur beach road, Kanathur village, the most appreciated beach area of Chennai city. This plot is a recreational development, which offers two sizes of plots, 15000 and 30000 sqft (away from 500 metres from sea level) with two sides 30 feet road. Owning a plot having access to all facilities is more onerous nowadays. However, buying the Sri Padmanabha Avenue makes it easier because it has easy access to Hospitals, Railway Stations, Bus Stand, etc. If you want to spend weekend in a serene, clean beach, then this area is the perfect place as you can ride. Commuting becomes very convenient. Altogether, Sri Padmanabha Avenue is an ideal area for the weekend celebrations. Be the first one to grab this opportunity.
- Beyond 500 meters from Sea (2kms from ECR) in a well-developed layout
- Suitable for Beach House, Resorts and Investments
- Property is situated just 7kms from Pudupattinam and Kalpakkam
- 16 kms from Mahabalipuram
- Approximate 1 hour drive from Thiruvanmiyur
Locality highlights - Koovathur
Koovathur is 30 minutes far from Mahabaliupuram. As the sound of waves flow into your ears, you blend with nature seeking serenity. Looking for such calm place to live in Chennai? Mahabalipuram would be a good choice. Not only because of the presence of beaches, but also the most sought as it lies parallel to the OMR, favoring the employees in the OMR IT corridor to establish their residences.
- The OMR IT corridor is less than 20 kms from the place
- The Siruseri SIPCOT takes less than an hour from the place
- Frequent road transport is available to reach the city
- The ECR road connects Pondicherry and Cuddalore