TCK Properties is engaged in promotion of residential spaces in and around Chennai. Since inception the company has always strived for benchmark quality, customer centric approach, in-house research, uncompromising business ethics, timeless values and transparency in all spheres of business conduct, which have contributed in making it a preferred real estate brand in Chennai.
Builder project available with us
- Construction Status Ready to occupy
- Ownership Type Freehold
- Gated Community No
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
TCK Properties SM Nagar Photos & Videos
TCK Properties is engaged in promotion of residential spaces in and around Chennai. Now proudly presents Sundaramurthy Nagar which is close to Kundrathur. Plots is under DTCP Chennai Limit and offering Bank Loan up to 80%. It is purely located in Residential Area. A premium residential plot at affordable price as per market situation as well as located 3 km from the BANGALORE HIGHWAY (ORR)
- State Highway Plots
- Care taking of your plots 1 Year
- House construction undertaking at reasonable rates if needed
- Free individual E.C. after Registration.
- The Proposal Green Field
- International Airport at Sriperumbudur
- Site Easy Access the Educational Institution, Hospital, Market, Temples, Post Office, Bank and Surrounded by Houses
- Tremendously fast developing region, with more Houses, built at rapid pace.
- 5km from NH 4 Chennai - Bangalur Highway
- Kundrathur & Madha College to site 7 min drive only
- Many Multinational companies like Hyundai, Dell, Sumsung, Motorola, Gaint Gobin, Capero Electronics, Foxconn & Sipcot
- Kundrathur Bus terminus- 8 km
- Nandambakkam Bus stand- 2 Km
- Poonamalle Nasarathpet- 10 km
- Porur-16 KM
- 300 MTS FROM STATE HIGHWAY
- Tambaram-15 km
- Madha engineering college- 7km
- IT parks:
- Thirumuduvakkam SIPCOT
- Irungattukottai SIPCOT
- Tambaram MEPZ
- Porur DLF
- Oragadam SIPCOT
Locality highlights - Kundrathur
Kundrathur is a neighbourhood of the city of Chennai in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The Kundrathur Murugan Temple is located in this town. There are many ancient Vedic shrines located here which have recently been studied by a team of researchers at Yale University.
The area is one of the 163 notified areas in the state of Tamil Nadu.