- Builder VIMAL PROMOTERS
Builder project available with us
Why Buy at Vengateshvara Nagar ?
Just 3 Km from Tambaram
Sai Ram Engineering College in close proximity
- Total Units 131
- Furnishing Type UnFurnished
- Construction Status Under construction
- Ownership Type Freehold
- Gated Community Yes
- Corporation Water Availability Yes
- No Of Floors 1
- Front Road Width 40 Feet
VVK Promoters present Vengateshvara residential ventures in Perungalathur. This real estate industry leaders build a strong reputation of excellence through their quality, residential and commercial and gated community development.
About the Vengateshvara Nagar Project:
Vengateshvara Nagar venture is an enthralling residential complex that has been created keeping the modern day man in mind. The required facilities and the contemporary amenities to lead a comfortable and convenient life are all available in the vicinity of the complex. The peaceful and the calm ambience makes the complex a relaxing and refreshing place to reside. In this residential development, you can enjoy your life to the fullest while enjoying nature at its best. You can definitely experience lush greenery everywhere, breathe fresh air and henceforth lead a healthy lifestyle at Vengateshvara Nagar.
- It is situated in a prime location, close to necessary civic utilities.
- Offers individual houses/villas and approved layouts designed with modern amenities at an affordable cost.
- Located in the middle of residential area.
- 3-phase EB Supply
- Water Supply
- Located on middle of the residential area
- Clear title
- Bank loan available
- Maduravoyal bye pass road 500 feet road)
- Tambaram to site 3km
- Tambaram to Kiskintha road
Nearby Educational Institutions
- Lord international school
- Govt school
- Joseph school
- Matriculation schools
- CBSE School, Loyola School, etc.
- Dhanalakshmi Engineering College
- Sai ram Engineering college (3kms distance)
Locality highlights - Old Perungalathur
Perungalathur is a residential locality situated in South-eastern part of Chennai, Tamil Nadu. This area has a green quiet and peaceful atmosphere being surrounded by two beautiful lakes. Without degrading the green environment, Perungalathur is fast adapting to a modern lifestyle. The roads are well-laid with eucalyptus and bamboo forests on the sides- a sight of picturesque beauty. The Perungalathur and Peerkankaranai lakes ensure sufficient supply of water all throughout the year.
Do You Know?
Recently, our Government of Tamilnadu has proposed to upgrade Tambaram as Maanagaratchi while expanding its territory till Perungalathur. Hence the locale has a high demand for residential properties.
Connectivity & Proximity:
- Since Perungalathur is located on the NH- 45 Highway between Tambaram and Vandalur, it has a good connectivity and it is the main bus boarding station for passengers to reach all southern cities of Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
- It is well-connected by rail and road links. The prominent Grand Trunk Southern Road passes through this area connecting the major parts of the city.
- The Perungalathur Railway Station serves the local people here.
- The Shriram Gateway IT Park is located near Perungalathur Railway Station, where thousands of techies work here.
With excellent connectivity, Perungalathur has a convenient access to schools, colleges and hospitals in the area. The presence of various shopping facilities, parks and restaurants provide a perfect ambience for a cosmopolitan residential area. Some of the major schools and hospitals in this area are:
- Anne’s School
- John’s & Ebenezer Matriculation School
- Srimathi Sundaravalli Memorial School (SSM)
- Mano Hospitals
- Annai Arul Hospital
- S Rm Hospital
Overall, Perungalathur is a serene and relaxing area equipped with modern amenities. Also, its connectivity makes the locale the most favorite and the best residential area in the city.