promoter and contractor
- Builder Hema Associate
Builder project available with us
Why Buy at Venky Enclave ?
just 300m radius The supermarket, markets, schools.
Proximity of easy accessible public places
Just 100m from state Highway
- Total Units 5
- Furnishing Type UnFurnished
- Construction Status Ready to occupy
- Gated Community No
- Car Parking Covered
- Bike Parking Covered
- No Of Floors 2
- Front Road Width 24 Feet
Venky Enclave Photos & Videos
Venky Enclave is a classy residential project that offers affordable yet modern apartments in Kundrathur, Project built in ultra-modish architecture for the modern day mankind. A 2-story building premise with 5 residential units in different configurations is available for sale at an affordable price. Thoughtfully planned and constructed beautifully in elegant, stylish architecture, this residential dwelling provides excellent ventilation and sunshine for pleasing living experience. The interiors and exteriors are carved to fine perfection with branded fittings and good quality materials. You have all the necessary amenities within this residential abode for convenience. Civic utilities like schools, colleges, hospitals, banks, and others are located in close proximity to this residential dwelling. Also, Kundrathur provides good connectivity facility to commute to other parts of the city.
Locality highlights - Kundrathur
Kundrathur, very famous for the Murugan Temple situated here is a neighborhood of Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Also, the lesser known fact is that it is home to Navagraha Temples of Thondai Nadu. This suburb is a very blissful place since there are several ancient Vedic shrines are located here. It is also one of the megalithic sites of our state.
• Kundrathur is close to Chennai’s Outer Ring Road. This road connects the Bangalore Highway at Nazarathpet Junction.• The town is also well connected with Porur on one side and Pallavaram on the other side.• From the Kundrathur Murugan Temple, there is a road which leads to Thirumudivakkam and Thiruneermalai (Which has famous Perumal temple) and West Tambaram Area.• Frequent bus facility is available from Kundrathur towards various parts of the city like Tambaram, Porur, Vadapalani and Broadway.• It is also connected to Sriperumpudur by a separate road through Somangalam.
The Chembarambakkam Lake is next to Kundrathur. So there is an ample supply of water in this area. Educational Institutions in and around Kundrathur include
• Sekhizhar Govt School• Valluvar Middle School• Little Flower Matric Higher Secondary School• Sri Krish International School• Peace on Green Earth Public School
• Chennai Institute of Technology• St. Joseph College of Arts and Science• Madha Group of Educational Institutions• Sri Muthukumaran Group of Institutions
• Queensland in 15 kilometers• Chokidhani• Kishkintha• Sekhizhar Park• Sambandam Nagar Park