- Builder YK Promoters & Builders
Builder project available with us
- Furnishing Type Semi Furnished
- Construction Status Ready to occupy
- Ownership Type Freehold
- Gated Community Yes
- Corporation Water Availability Yes
- No Of Floors 1
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
Y K Housing Photos & Videos
- 100 % Vastu
- Well Developed Area
- Landscaped Garden
Locality highlights - Thiruninravur
Thiruninravur, most known for its temples, is situated on the western part of Chennai, about 29 km from the Chennai Central Railway Station. This suburb falls under the Chennai Metropolitan area. Hridayaleeswarar Temple and Bakthavatsala Perumal Temple are the most popular ancient temples situated in this region. Thiruninravur is a major hub for its neighboring villages and towns because of its easy accessibility.
Thiruninravur is well-connected to other parts of the city through its extensive road and rail networks.
• The National Highway-205 passing through Thiruninravur is the main arterial network that helps to commute to other parts of the city. It is also called as the MTH or CTH Road.• The new Outer Ring Road linking Vandalur and Ennore is passing through Thiruninravur and Poonamallee. The road under construction will boost the connectivity to a greater height once completed. It will reduce the traffic congestion between Poonamallee and the main Chennai city.• The Thiruninravur Railway Station serves the residents of this area.
Thiruninravur has several numbers of reputed educational institutions, hospitals, banks, shopping complexes, restaurants and other civic utilities. Some of the most famous ones include:
• Oxford Mat. Hr. Sec. School• Grace Park Convent Mat. Hr. Sec. School• Time Kids Preschool• Vivekananda Vidyalaya Higher Secondary School• Sriram Vidya Mandir CBSE School• Jaya Polytechnic College, etc.