- Builder Vollmond Infrastructure Pvt ltd
Builder project available with us
- Total Units 10
- Construction Status Ready to occupy
- Gated Community No
- Car Parking Open
- Bike Parking Open
- Front Road Width 30 Feet
CTO Colony Photos & Videos
Vollmond Infrastructure Private Limited launches a residential development called “CTO Colony”. This site is the best choice for those who aspire to live in a calm, peaceful environment, away from the crowded city. This project is located on Tambaram, Chennai. It is a Gated Community Residential Township with all modern amenities including Compound Wall; Black Top Roads; Avenue Plantations and Trees; Landscaped Park and Children’s Play Area; Street Light with Electricity Connections and Water Connection to each plot. It has an easy access to Sriperumbudur and Bangalore High-way, which is surrounded by IT Hub, Industries, schools, Medical and Engineering Colleges. All these facilities make this residential development an absolutely convenient place for you to lead a relaxed life.
- Happily Introduce Villa Plots
- Price Rs.2550/- per sq feet
- Ready to build your dream villa.
- Tambaram is strategically located around the most developed and also the fastest developing residential/business hub in Chennai.
- Salient features
- 2.5kms from Tambaram Railway Station.
- 2 km from 400 Feet ORR junction.
- 50 minutes drive to Chennai Airport
- 5 minutes drive from Tambaram Railway Station.
- 5 mins drive to famous Kishkinta Theme Park.
- 5 mins drive to Lords International School.
- Surrounded by houses/flats
- CMDA approved villa plots with bank loan
- Ready to live
- Sweet ground water at 30 ft
- Surrounded by Schools, Colleges
- Last 3 years 100% appreciation
- KEY DESTINATIONS:
- Tambaram Railway Station -2.5 Kms
- Perungalthur Railway Station-3 Kms
- Vandalur & New Bus stand. (65 Acres)- 5 Min Drive.
- Work Station:
- MEPZ (Madras Export Processing Zone)
- Sriram IT Gateway
- L&T Estancia
- Mahendra World City& Ford
- DLF (Porur)--20 Min Drive.
- India Land- Ambattur
- Padappai- Oragadam - 15 min drive.
- Very Fast Developing Locality ( Near GST, Byepass, Outer Ring Road, New Bus Stand, Egmore station Will change to Tambaram,)
- Immediate appreciation
- Guaranteed Ground Water at 20 Ft Depth
Locality highlights - Tambaram
Tambaram has been bifurcated as East and West Tambaram. It is one of the developed residential areas of the metropolitan Chennai city. There is a unique point when it comes to know the name of its streets. In East Tambaram, streets are named after writers and poets of India, such as Kambar Street, Vyasar Street, Bharadwajar Street, Kalamegam Street, Manimegalai Street, and Thiruvalluvar Street. Connectivity • Tambaram serves with a wide range of bus services connecting the city • The place connects to the Outer Ring Road is 20 mins • The Tambaram railway station is 10 minutes’ drive from the locality • The Chennai International Airport and its metro station are also approachable from the place Approach • The Madras Christian College is nearby • Famous schools here are Jai Gopal Garodia National Higher Secondary School, shortly known as (National School), Sri Sankara Vidhyalaya, Sita Devi Garodia and Zion Matriculation • The Hindu Mission Hospital is 5 mins far from the locality