Builder project available with us
Why Buy at Thirumala Nagar ?
Close to Mont Fort CBSE School
The Plot is 500 feet from Six Lane Road
4 kms from Sriperumpudur Bus Stand
- Total Units 50
- Construction Status Ready to occupy
- Ownership Type Freehold
- Gated Community No
- Front Road Width 24 Feet
Thirumala Nagar Photos & Videos
Sanas Dreamway Properties Pvt. Ltd establishes Thirumala Nagar Plots in Sriperumbudur. They deal with residential properties, apartments, individual houses, villa, hostel, co-working space, commercial lands, shops and office spaces. With their wide experience and in-depth market knowledge, it ensures quick deal closure.
Project Size: 50 Units
Property Type: Plots
Built-up Area: 2200 sqft
About Thirumala Nagar Plots:
Thirumala Nagar project is a residential development established in the developing area, Sriperumbudur. The plots are available at an affordable cost. The locale is surrounded by various industries and companies which provide a lot of employment opportunities. The plot is enclosed by all contemporary amenities necessary for a convenient way of life. Since this plot is situated in the most strategic location, access to schools, hospitals, colleges and shopping markets will be convenient for you. The locale has good connectivity to various places, which makes your commute comfortable. Grab the well-suited residential plot as soon as possible!
- DTCP approved layout
- North, South and East Facing
- 24, 30 feet wide road
- Sriperumbudur to Oragadam Layout on six lane road
- Plot is 500 feet from six lane road
- Nearby “Marg Properties ” and HUDSON hotel
- 6 kms from Oragadam Junction
- 4 kms from Sriperumpudur Bus Stand
- 6 kms from Greenfiled Airport
- 2 kms from Arun Excello Temple Green City
- Very close to Mont Fort CBSE School
Locality highlights - Sriperumbudur
The most popular Sriperumbudur is a town panchayat located 40 Kms southwest of the Chennai City in Tamilnadu, India. Sriperumbudur is earlier known as “Bhoodhapuri”. It is situated on the National Highway 4 within the Chennai metropolitan area. It is famous for being the birthplace of one of the most prominent Hindu Vaishnava saints, Sri Ramanuja. Sriperumbudur is also known for this unfortunate incident: Our former Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated here in 1991. The Rajiv Gandhi Memorial was dedicated to the nation by the former President of India Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam in 2003. However this area has seen rapid industrialization since 2000, and so this has become the prominent location and has all necessary facilities nearby.
Sriperumbudur has attracted huge investments owing to the following factors:
- A Prime Location on the Chennai-Bangalore Highway
- Proximity to Chennai Port
- Vast Infrastructure Development
- Establishment of Software Technology Parks
- Availability of Quality Workforce
- Also, Sriperumbudur has become a Special Economic Zone with several billion invested by various companies in the automotive and electronic sectors.
- A new Greenfield Chennai Airport is planned at Sriperumbudur.
- The Industrial Corridor between Sriperumbudur and Oragadam is rapidly growing with the residential complexes.
The locale is well-connected by the road network. Have easy accessibility to prominent schools and colleges. Also, you have Queens Land nearby for the weekend getaway.
Some of the prominent Automobile and Mobile Companies sited in Sriperumbudur are:
- Saint-Gobain, etc